Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

After some more testing i came up with some better suggestions.

Comeback dosnt work with Melee

Might of previous life dosnt work with melee

Replace 'Cannot Be Grabbed By Zombies' with '**% Spawning with an axe.

ADD FLASHLIGHT

Remove melee dmg reduction totally since:

1. Very hard to get katana now and that was main reason.
  2. Only get 2 points per kill instead of 3.
  3. Poison zombie/ Zombine will rape him.
  4. Zerk is very usefull in teams, I always block zombies from Mogadon while he shoots them with his shotty.

Edited by Pufulet

I slightly disagree with pufu

1) the scalling does need a bit of work but the 50% dmg boost is rediculous. Try 35% maybe

2)2 points is 2 points. us ranged chars get 1 poin (right?) why should you get 3x as much? 2x i can understand.

3) you are beserker not a tank, you should play smart and attack weaker zombies and get your teamates to help you kill the strong ones.(l4d comparison yes ill just go mele a charger on my own)

4)Thats kind of the point we dont want zerks that can just run around all day instakilling zombies like before. But in teams you should be able to defend a barricaded position with a zerk+medic+commado almost indefinatly

Edited by Griffon

1) the scalling does need a bit of work but the 50% dmg boost is rediculous. Try 35% maybe

2)2 points is 2 points. us ranged chars get 1 poin (right?) why should you get 3x as much? 2x i can understand.

3) you are beserker not a tank, you should play smart and attack weaker zombies and get your teamates to help you kill the strong ones.(l4d comparison yes ill just go mele a charger on my own)

4)Thats kind of the point we dont want zerks that can just run around all day instakilling zombies like before. But in teams you should be able to defend a barricaded position with a zerk+medic+commado almost indefinatly

Zerks will not be good against zombies if they run around because its hard to aim with melee and zombies do more damage to them. Your trying to say zerk is an afk scavenger pretty much

Zerks will not be good against zombies if they run around because its hard to aim with melee and zombies do more damage to them. Your trying to say zerk is an afk scavenger pretty much

If you dont like zerk, why dont you use another class? :P No offence but im starting to get sick of people compaining about it :P

If you dont like zerk, why dont you use another class? :P No offence but im starting to get sick of people compaining about it :P

If people like me dont complain about the zerk than it will never be fixed.

ADD FLASHLIGHT

4. Zerk is very usefull in teams, I always block zombies from Mogadon while he shoots them with his shotty.

yay i was mentioned

And pufu is right and i totally agree

ADD FLASHLIGHT

yay i was mentioned

You only agree cause your the same as him. Remember this game mode is for everyone. Not just regular players.. I agree that bezerker needs to be modded a bit. But Not in your favour. Alot of other classes need to be edited too But only people moan bout bezerker. bezerker isn't a 1 man army, Just do what most smart people do. Damage a zombie then go in for the melee kill!

ADD FLASHLIGHT

yay i was mentioned

You only agree cause your the same as him. Remember this game mode is for everyone. Not just regular players.. I agree that bezerker needs to be modded a bit. But Not in your favour. Alot of other classes need to be edited too But only people moan bout bezerker. bezerker isn't a 1 man army, Just do what most smart people do. Damage a zombie then go in for the melee kill!

Necrossin is working on every class. Its just that Im in favor of zerk and tell him how to improve it because atm is underpowered again.

Uploaded few small changes on SVN:

• Finally fixed new animation for fast zombie when he is screaming
  • Removed On-ground restriction for cade kit
  • Increased M3 damage
  • Fixed a small 'melee->ammo' exploit
  • Added exploit boxes on some more maps
  • Fast zombie no longer can move while screaming

By the way i need ideas for first requirements for each lvl 7 class.

Second requirement is 'Survive 2000-2100' rounds

And yes - requirements should be 'insane' a bit :monocle:

Edited by NECROSSIN

Both achievments at each level should be equal at the difficulty to achieve it, at some classes you can reach the first achievment in 10 rounds and the second one requires atleast 200.

Edit:

Some insane achievments, the info under each class works only if you survive each round wich you most likely won't.

Medic

#1: Heal 2,000,000

#2: Survive 2000 rounds

-Heal 1000HP per round

Berserker

#1: Deal 10,000,000 damage with melees

-5000 melee damage per round

Commando

#1: Get 500,000 headshots

-250 headshots per round

Engineer

#1: Deal 10,000,000 damage with Pulse weapons

-5000 pulse damage per round

Support

#1: Nail 150,000 props

-75 nailed props per round

Edited by Holy

By the way i need ideas for first requirements for each lvl 7 class.

Second requirement is 'Survive 2000-2100' rounds

And yes - requirements should be 'insane' a bit :monocle:

you're insane D:

Not yet

Nope. Take it serious :)

I honestly cant :V

Maybe if it was 500 rounds or so..

You should think twice about that, NECROSSIN...

alright then add smth useful and smth that will encourage ppl to play as humans (and stop like zombie-harvesting humans and redeeming as a last human, it ruins the gameplay a bit)

Achievments get 75score in a single life (300-500 times) that will encourage redeemers to stop dying in the begining, increasing humans teamworking capability