Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Well here is my offer:

- 25% melee damage when alone instead of -50%

Less damage for katana

Yea that is Better

one thing about all this damage bonus stuff. I want to SEE if im in this aura for team bonus dmg or not. Its really annoying to not know if I get the bonuses or not

Well here is my offer:

- 25% melee damage when alone instead of -50%

Less damage for katana

Yea that is Better

one thing about all this damage bonus stuff. I want to SEE if im in this aura for team bonus dmg or not. Its really annoying to not know if I get the bonuses or not

True, some kind of indicator would be nice. (Low quality example below)

swordj.png

after some more testing with Necro i have decided to make another lil report with suggestions and improvements.

Remove the require 5 humans near you to have 100% proper melee with 2 since i doubt i would be with that many humans at any time..

Put melee reduction to 20% or 10% since i am not satisfied with zerks combat at all atm since healing only 5 at lvl 2 is not good one bit.

Add flashlight for zerk

Remove the reload animation thing for pulse smg

Since zerk has usp when spawns I would suggest the fallowing thing.

Remove gaining pistol at 5kills for zerk

Change it so that at 25kills you get a deagle but 1.4x or so damage for it. - zerk

I have also noticed that you only get 2score per hit with melee which is fine. - zerk

Edited by Pufulet

I never understood how the character can hold a m249 saw and a flashlight at the same time, but cant hold a plank with a flashlight.

Seriously pufulet you arent in control so stop complaining, you dont see me complaining about commando all the time. The only human class with complaints is zerk, im surprised nobody says anything about support. Support is very important and underplayed, it has to be more powerful so that more people use it. I dont know how, but maybe somebody knows something to give support some more power.

I never understood how the character can hold a m249 saw and a flashlight at the same time, but cant hold a plank with a flashlight.

Seriously pufulet you arent in control so stop complaining, you dont see me complaining about commando all the time. The only human class with complaints is zerk, im surprised nobody says anything about support. Support is very important and underplayed, it has to be more powerful so that more people use it. I dont know how, but maybe somebody knows something to give support some more power.

zerk does seem to be on the spotlight mainly because its really unstable and hard to balance, but yeah i guess other classes should be looked at more

Uploaded small update on SVN (mostly about exploit blocking):

• Added new mode for Exploit Blocker that uses player's eye trace hit position instead of default one (really useful for me :))
  • Added exploit boxes for zs_transtation, zs_pub, zs_pub_v2, zs_barren, zs_villagehouse
  • Replaced all exploit boxes on zs_lighthouse (few big boxes instead of huge amount of small ones)

Edited by NECROSSIN

Actually, I was the one who modified and adapted the exploit box script to the gamemode... NECROSSIN placed them in the maps.

No offence, NECROSSIN, but I deserve some credit for the hours I spent yesterday.

Deluvas is credit to the team

Edited by Holy

Actually, I was the one who modified and adapted the exploit box script to the gamemode... NECROSSIN placed them in the maps.No offence, NECROSSIN, but I deserve some credit for the hours I spent yesterday.

Deluvas is right :)

what about ambush_v3 please. People like to exploit the roofs of my wonderous map :<

Already added exploit boxes

Does this mean we can get the old cade kit after the exploit boxes are set up?

Maybe :/