Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Well the people who do execute it properly kill the whole human team (or atleast the ones on the roof), Plus it makes no logical sence.

A big fat zombie with tons of headcrabs flying across the map just by hitting a bucket/tire?

I saw teams of 15 humans on a single roof all die to 1-2 propjumping poison zombies.

And even if it is a tactic it is an overpowered one, flying zombies that have 400 health and take nearly half your health in one hit? It should be removed.

Also it seems that poison zombies deminish the role of other zombie classes once it's unlocked. No use for normal zombies, no use for fast zombies (Since poisons just magicly fly up on props), And why take any other zombie when they have massive Damage Health and heal each other?

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Remove healing of poison zombies, but dont remove prop jumping. Because prop jumping is mostly used when another way is heavily caded.

If a place is heavily caded then they should destroy the cade to get in, it makes more sence than flying zombies.

And propjumping is mostly used on places where poison zombies are too slow to make a jump. And that's the point for them being slow. So humans can run away from them. Prop jumping makes running imposssible.. since they can reach humans in most places.

If you want to get past a heavily barricaded spot from an alternate route take fast zombie. That's what fasties are made for, jumping. Not poison zombies.

Poison zombies are made for head-on attacks to a human barricade.

Oh and the headcrabs seem to be made out of ice, when you step on them you fly uncontrolably.

Wich brings me to the next issue! COLLISIONS

You get stuck (Like when you be on an angle of 45 degrees or more in the source engine like you're "surfing") When ever you jump on a zombie, not exactly stuck but you slide around at different speeds, if they jump you'll get stuck and be unable to move at all. Headcrabs are the worst since they easely get under you and make you fly around.

And most of the time a fast zombie attacks me I get stuck in it without any way to move out other than to kill it. And for the people blaming the source engine, It doesn't seem like it. Collisions seem to be fine on other servers and gamemodes. (On a sandbox server we made a tower out of seven people standing on each other and none slipped slided or fell in any way).

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Remove healing of poison zombies, but dont remove prop jumping. Because prop jumping is mostly used when another way is heavily caded.

If a place is heavily caded then they should destroy the cade to get in, it makes more sence than flying zombies.

And propjumping is mostly used on places where poison zombies are too slow to make a jump. And that's the point for them being slow. So humans can run away from them. Prop jumping makes running imposssible.. since they can reach humans in most places.

If you want to get past a heavily barricaded spot from an alternate route take fast zombie. That's what fasties are made for, jumping. Not poison zombies.

Poison zombies are made for head-on attacks to a human barricade.

i have to agree with that.

poison zombies are really unbalanced, they have 400hp, and the started zombie might have over 600. Make poison zombies have 1000-1500. also make em able to be starter zombies, now i have to wait like 5 mins before i can go poison zombie. And dude, propjumping is kinda poor, give em freakin' jetpacks! but because its name is poison zombie, make the jetpack use somekind of poison as fuel, and it releases poison gas, that heals all of the undead in the next 50 metres.

poison zombies are really unbalanced, they have 400hp, and the started zombie might have over 600. Make poison zombies have 1000-1500. also make em able to be starter zombies, now i have to wait like 5 mins before i can go poison zombie. And dude, propjumping is kinda poor, give em freakin' jetpacks! but because its name is poison zombie, make the jetpack use somekind of poison as fuel, and it releases poison gas, that heals all of the undead in the next 50 metres.

what crack have you been smoking?

starting zombies are over healthy because they are starter zombies.normal zombies have like 120 hp. 1000 hp for zombie... ARE YOU MAD, i can't even imagine 1500 hp. its good that you need to wait so there is no early rape of poisons.

and for the last: JETPACKS??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? if you are... you are insane.

Rifles should also get a small damage buff, Galil/AK/M4A1/AUG should all do ~15 damage, Famas should do ~23 and the SAW should do ~20.

I am suggesting this cause rifles should to more damage than SMG's, Supports get their SMG's at 20 kills (rifles need 30) and they have roughly the same damage and a higher rate of fire.

And supports get bonus SMG damage while commandos get a larger magazine, and it really is obvious wich is stronger.

(Rifles SHOULD do alot more damage than SMG's)

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Another suggestion, a new damage reduction (when you redeem), since the current one is aweful.

Most of the times I die with 70%-90% damage reduction (In a few hits)

And the damage reduction doesn't do ANYTHING about poisonining (Crab bites, Poison zombies,Gas pipes, Zombine poison grenades).

It's very annoying when you redeem in a horde of zombies and they grind you up in a second or two.

Another suggestion, a new damage reduction (when you redeem), since the current one is aweful.

And the damage reduction doesn't do ANYTHING about poisonining (Crab bites, Poison zombies,Gas pipes, Zombine poison grenades).

It's very annoying when you redeem in a horde of zombies and they grind you up in a second or two.

Solution: Dont Late Redeem

Depends, say there is 25 people on teh server you die and become the 7th zombie you have enough brains to redee after the 15~ zombie. if the humans where camping in the spawn and you didnt want to "late" redeemand you had auto redeem on you would get fail raped.

I only late redeem when

1# Map sucks hard,

2# Humans caded a spot and I have nowhere to go,

3# I die when there are a little humans left and I get my redeem brains and autoredeem.

So in those situations I mostly get stuck and die.