Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

good thing that some1 liked my last human song idea.

but wth is that "Let's do this" sound?

u didin't just use Youtube downloader and download some Mw2 multiplayer gameplay with that Song in it, didin't u?

and weo, i used a little bit sarcasm, 1500 hp is little bit too much, if every1 does not spawn with 45+ kill weapons.

lul

and weo, i used a little bit sarcasm, 1500 hp is little bit too much, if every1 does not spawn with 45+ kill weapons.

lul

well i undestand that you used sarcasm there but what about jetpacks to tank zombies :D? i find it funny if there would be flying zombies all around the place. also why poison zombies. they are the healers and tanks of the zombies.

and weo, i used a little bit sarcasm, 1500 hp is little bit too much, if every1 does not spawn with 45+ kill weapons.lul
well i undestand that you used sarcasm there but what about jetpacks to tank zombies :D? i find it funny if there would be flying zombies all around the place. also why poison zombies. they are the healers and tanks of the zombies.

Headcrabs or Fast zombies are fine too.

Oh, and Sarcasm is humor, thats why its funny.

Offtopic but If anyone wants some new lasthuman material just download and extract the sound into garrysmod/garrysmod/sound
Let people with the Lastman stand upgrade be able to choose their own music installed on the server.nyan cat for last man song? xD

meh, make ppl with the Last man standing upgrade choose their song, that will play when they are last humans.

and all of the players will hear this.

ofc, only songs that are added to the server.

without the upgrade, its just the normal last human song. (Reload)

Edited by TechnoNegro

The fastie attacks ( both of them ) and the etrial teleport need a bigger cooldown timer :mellow:

no, they don't

Let people with the Lastman stand upgrade be able to choose their own music installed on the server.

in order to do that you will need to dl several mp3 files from the server, resulting in frustration and more complaining from you peopleyou can just go to garrysmod/garrysmod/sounds/ and edit your lasthuman_fixed.mp3

simple, i know

Edited by Silver Dot

Silver dot, they do. It annoys me that players who I never see on the server say things dont need to be fixed.

They DO.

A fast zombie in half life 2 does nearly the same damage yet it gives only 3 hits untill the rage animation

Here they can hit you unlimited times without stopping (exept in some rare cases), And ONE etherial can easely kill a human, (Mostly last humans). Since when they teleport the human spins around (mostly into a horde of hungry zombies) and since they can teleport every 2-3 seconds...

And back to the fasties, Their leap does 4 damage and is easely spammable. Maybe it should be made like in left 4 dead? (Hunter pounce). so they have to crouch and wait a second or two to leap.

Fast zombies leap should do no damage and just make the slight push. One fast zombie can spam a human to death. For example a while ago villadelia spammed Me and Hollow to death with a fast zombie. Just one fast zombie kills a level 1 berzerker and a medic.

Fast zombies leap should have a 5 second cooldown timer, and while at it they have to do less damage. They just suck the health out of humans so fast. I commonly find myself losing 50+ health to one fast zombie that is spamming. And their hitboxes makes them so hard to hit and kill that they MUST be nerfed.

Seriously.. One noob spamming fast zombie killing two full health humans...

Oh and NECROSSIN should play on the server more.

It's hard to fix things if you don't see what needs fixing yourself.

It's easier to see fast zombie spam/Headcrab spam yourself than people whining to you about that all the time..

Without any result most of the time..

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

-snip-

they have to do less damage. They just suck the health out of humans so fast. I commonly find myself losing 50+ health to one fast zombie that is spamming. And their hitboxes makes them so hard to hit and kill that they MUST be nerfed.

If you loose 50+ health to 1 fastie your doing it wrong.

A single magnum hs kills them, their hitboxes arent as bad as you say they are and they are only a threat when your out in the open..... they may need a rage animation every 8-10 hits but THATS IT.

Ethereals teleport on the other hand needs a longer cooldown, i was teleporting and blocking reiska in every doorway he atempted to use .....

They either need longer cooldown or a larger health cost for teleport (10hp min, this would mean they sacrafice survivability for speed.

Fast zombies leap should do no damage and just make the slight push. One fast zombie can spam a human to death. For example a while ago villadelia spammed Me and Hollow to death with a fast zombie. Just one fast zombie kills a level 1 berzerker and a medic.

Fast zombies leap should have a 5 second cooldown timer, and while at it they have to do less damage. They just suck the health out of humans so fast. I commonly find myself losing 50+ health to one fast zombie that is spamming. And their hitboxes makes them so hard to hit and kill that they MUST be nerfed.

Oh and NECROSSIN should play on the server more.

It's hard to fix things if you don't see what needs fixing yourself.

It's easier to see fast zombie spam/Headcrab spam yourself than people whining to you about that all the time..

Without any result most of the time..

Fast zombies are hard to kill, but easy to dodge. I hardly take damage from them when I have space to run around, and yes the hitboxes can be challenging but thats it. And what Necrossin is doing is completely fine, as I can tell him what the problems are and what he should do.

-snip-

they have to do less damage. They just suck the health out of humans so fast. I commonly find myself losing 50+ health to one fast zombie that is spamming. And their hitboxes makes them so hard to hit and kill that they MUST be nerfed.

If you loose 50+ health to 1 fastie your doing it wrong.

A single magnum hs kills them, their hitboxes arent as bad as you say they are and they are only a threat when your out in the open..... they may need a rage animation every 8-10 hits but THATS IT.

Ethereals teleport on the other hand needs a longer cooldown, i was teleporting and blocking reiska in every doorway he atempted to use .....

They either need longer cooldown or a larger health cost for teleport (10hp min, this would mean they sacrafice survivability for speed.

Fast zombie hitboxes ARE that bad. I wasted the whole drum of a magnum to one of them and it didn't die. Imagine when you have twenty of them flying around spamming right mouse button.

I loose 50+ hp to a single one cause I waste all my ammo on it and it doesn't die, and it never stops hitting so It just sucks the health out of me.

Could I make two small suggestions? I've raised one with an admin but I'd just like to point it out and maybe get group feedback -

Filter effects - When close to Zombies as a human, the darkening filter effect is too extreme. I literally can't see shit, and it doesn't add anything to the proceedings. Personally I would drastically turn this effect down (or have the option to).

Propkills - I know these are long gone and it's probably been brought up many times, but they honestly added skill to the proceedings that made some players legendary. I can understand from the perspective of casual players feeling alienated when they get a basket to their face, but there is some merit to players returning to the server to learn the ways of propkills and how to avoid certain deathtraps. Personally speaking I returned to the server for hundreds of hours just out of pure addiction, and skillful shots using props became an interesting aspect to the game.

That's all I can think of right now. Thanks anyhoo xoxo

Propkilling still exists, they only do less damage now.

I guess people just got fed up with instakill tires.

- And My suggestion

Poison Headcrab speed and bite range should be increased

Their spit damage should be 10.

(Since the red spits can be mildly spammed)

Edited by Sk@tEfigHteR

Only dragging as support so it will incourage people to go support because there is like no people who play support anymore

Also change lvl 2-4 lvl requirements for support instead of crates make it so it is "give people ammo with mini ammo box thingy"

So it is more interesting and harder and more useful and it makes more sense for support

Edited by mogadonskoda

Give medic lvl 5 and support lvl 5 a special bonus like the other classes do. For example a couple of ideas off the top of my head would be the medic can charge his health kit by doing damage to zombies (1hp per 10 damage dealt?) so the medic can help out the team whilst charging his health kit at the same time. For lvl 5 support perhaps half the ammo regeneration timer or bring back the shotgun spawn chance. These are only suggestions and I recommend that we should make a topic on suggestions for these perks.

I think for medic maybe just have it so it recharges when you dont have it equipped, instead of damage as well

Also can you add a "amount of healing" into the achievment place so people can see how much healing they have done

yeh do those! moga should post more ideas.