Mr. Green Gaming

If you were invisible for a day

Tom Klijbroek

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could be invisible for a day, I would poke people all day long. Poke them in the back and whisper something. Then they start fights out of nothing all the time and eventually my city would turn into a riot area. I would then steal from absolutely everybody because most of them will either be knocked out or dead. Profit!

I'm just wondering.

I don't wanna sound like a pervert but I guess I would go to this really hot Swedish girl I met when I was on camp in the summer, '<name removed>'. I would, invisible, watch her undress in her room and maybe touch her once or twice.. she'll probably think it's just the wind. :coffee:

I'm sorry. Everyone would do that, but that is still a reason to call someone a pervert.

i would like first rape some girls

and after that i would buy a motor cycle and ride it to scare poeple off

and after that i would go into a random apple store and pick up some stuff and make scary noises so people think the stuff id floating in air and apple a store is hounted by ghosts.

after that i would go in a class room fap and give the hot female teacher a facial.

i would repeat that a couple of times and then go back to raping 17 year olds.

oh and i would get as drunk as fuck