Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

of course my mousepad isnt large enough to make that roll...

Every self-respecting jet- and chopper pilot uses a joystick.

So is this game worth buying? Or shall I leave it till its gone down in price a bit?

Dont pre-order at least. Wait for the game to be released to see what they have fixed and what not.

Now just i need to find one... But yeah. I would really use it.

of course my mousepad isnt large enough to make that roll...

Every self-respecting jet- and chopper pilot uses a joystick.

So is this game worth buying? Or shall I leave it till its gone down in price a bit?

Dont pre-order at least. Wait for the game to be released to see what they have fixed and what not.

Now just i need to find one... But yeah. I would really use it.

Sadly joystick in beta is fucked up :C

The jets were really fun to fly with but it was so frustrating that you couldnt do damage to any other than other air vehicles. I can only imagine how awesome and OP the jets will become after unlocking flares and missiles <3

Also, fucking awesome when you can land your jet and let a friendly engineer repair it.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595824610651914264/8A2194100DC41D0FF8786D9C6C56731189D84A73/

-> http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595824610651873986/AC243347C03BF969121ED6C65F13B2A9320ED46D/

--> http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595824610652730431/C9746B4C01305E0F3376383EEC73D22F7BD98F98/

If the enemy team has no stingers(or lacks brains to use them) you cant fucking die in the jet (this is a good thing).

E: In my opinion it kinda sucks that you can disable jets and you cant even repair the jet by flying over a friendly airfield = the jet is doomed to die? And it courages pilots to bail out so no kill either. Positive thing is that at least you get the 100 points.

Opinions?

Edited by Nobana

E: In my opinion it kinda sucks that you can disable jets and you cant even repair the jet by flying over a friendly airfield = the jet is doomed to die? And it courages pilots to bail out so no kill either. Positive thing is that at least you get the 100 points.

Opinions?

You can't bail out once the jet is destroyed, only when it's disabled (which is fair enough). The jets also have the auto-regen system like the other vehicles (damage above 50% or something starts regenerating after a short while). DICE doesn't want to force players to retreat to specific spots (like the airfield), which isn't a bad decision.

Opinions?

You can't bail out once the jet is destroyed, only when it's disabled (which is fair enough). The jets also have the auto-regen system like the other vehicles (damage above 50% or something starts regenerating after a short while).

DICE doesn't want to force players to retreat to specific spots (like the airfield), which isn't a bad decision.

Of course you cant bail out when the jet is destroyed, you're dead when that happens? And yes the regen is good idea, exept one Stinger missile will disable the jet, which will cause it to burn and explode in the end. Because of this I would support the idea of at least "un-disabling" the jet when flown above friendly airfield.

Edited by Nobana

Of course you cant bail out when the jet is destroyed, you're dead when that happens? And yes the regen is good idea, exept one Stinger missile will disable the jet, which will cause it to burn and explode in the end. Because of this I would support the idea of at least "un-disabling" the jet when flown above friendly airfield.

Ahem! Fire extinguisher.

It's in here, somewhere

Edited by MrZunz