Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

why can my gtx 260 even play it on ultra with anti aliasing off ?

The beta doesnt have Ultra graphics. Just like the alpha had only low/medium when it showed High, the beta has medium/high even if it shows Ultra.

Can't join any servers anymore ! Any1 else got the problem ? Maybe it has got to do with the nvidia driver error it always tells me that my driver version is too old but i tried to install the bf3 driver.. always get error ... was able to play earlyer tough .. durr.

Or maybe it has something to do with Battlelog. I sure hope that indeed isnt the final version of it.

A ) Game is fun and full of action.

B ) Squad system sucked. They have put the squad system from the console version of BC2 into the PC version of BF3. Stupid and shitty.

This means you cant select the squad you join in, but it automatically puts you into a squad. If you dont like the squad you're into or want to join your friends squad, you cant do that because the game throws you back to the squad you left from.

C ) Defenders are allowed to go to the attackers spawnarea, unlike in BC2. Stupid and shitty.

D ) Well, you know my opinion about Battlelog.

Edited by Nobana

I seriously hope you can select a squad you want to join in the full version. The current automated selection system is stupid.

I believe this was confirmed, though it's only 4 or 5 people in a squad against 6 in Battlefield 2. I just cannot understand why the fuck they don't put in the system of Battlefield 2 into Battlefield 3. It was the best zomgz.

Gameplay vid of me playing on my stone age computer

Did you seriously just record your monitor.

Whyyyyyyyyy

I seriously hope you can select a squad you want to join in the full version. The current automated selection system is stupid.

I believe this was confirmed, though it's only 4 or 5 people in a squad against 6 in Battlefield 2. I just cannot understand why the fuck they don't put in the system of Battlefield 2 into Battlefield 3. It was the best zomgz.

Gameplay vid of me playing on my stone age computer

Edited by MiF