Mr. Green Gaming

Battlefield 3 discussion

Nobana

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3. We would like to remind youthat your pre-load of the game begins tomorrow, October 21st. You will receive an Email from us tomorrow by 11:59pm PDT, which will include your order information and instructions on how to begin your pre-load. Note: To ensure an optimal game experience, go to Origin.com/download and install the latest version of the Origin Client before you pre-load.

hohohho

Edited by Silver Dot

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3. We would like to remind youthat your pre-load of the game begins tomorrow, October 21st. You will receive an Email from us tomorrow by 11:59pm PDT, which will include your order information and instructions on how to begin your pre-load. Note: To ensure an optimal game experience, go to Origin.com/download and install the latest version of the Origin Client before you pre-load.

hohohho

Yay. Got email too :3. I didnt even know about pre-load till now...

Doesnt look like Karkand, but maybe its the lightning.

Well fuck that, i want to play just the day it releases, not to wait 3 days it to come to europe and then wait half a week to slow post to delivery me tha game, and then wait the hardest 15 minutes to install it from the disc.

Torrentz.eu , here i come!

Just because you wont be able to play it on USA release, you're gona download it? Why order a hard copy then, you idiot?

How do you even know that Origin pre-orderers will be able to play it on 25th? The email is only about pre-downloading, not about the day you can play it.

"Did you know that if we had an empty 9mm casing for every shot fired in the Open Beta, we would have enough brass to melt and build almost 3,900 SU-27 Flanker jets? Okay, Flankers are not made out of brass, but still. For more stats and figures, check out the pic below. And thanks again for playing and helping make Battlefield 3 a better game at launch!"

OB_2D00_Stats_2D00_Final.jpg

I've gotta say, I wasn't planning on getting this as I thought it'd just be bad company 2 with slightly better graphics, but the more I see of it...

Definitely gonna get this, not sure when, but I will :pipe:

Gamestop/Nearest game shop/Origin. Buy it. NOW!

Got to build my computer first AAAAAAHHH :c (which will be very soon)

I hope that commorose is more than just some speeches over a walkietalkie. In Battlefield 2 you can hear a real voice when you are standing close by someone that is talking through commorose.

Yes indeed.

What, so mics kinda of leak sound to nearby players? Thats pretty sweet

No.