Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Tomorrow I'm stopping the server for a short while to trim the chunks, because that thebloodyking idiot walked like 1600 blocks to build his base. The map size is already twice as big as that of the previous build contest.

lol I told him it was a bit too far:V

Edited by Pufulet

Clavus, someone just blew up our wall with a creeper, and blew up our chest too.

It seems even with this mod people HAVE to play dirty and take your stuff..

Yeah someone did the same thing to me yesterday! Someone is fucking with us again.

Edited by Heinix

My faction now has 40 power and a lot less claimed. I'll warn you guys that GDS is not necessarily passive/friendly faction :V

Wtf!! all my stuff is completly destroyed now, My whole guild house and my stuff and the whole forest that I made is all gone!!!

I think some people don't quite understand how hostile the situation in the server is. If you want to have stuff protected either hide it damn well or put it behind several layers of protection.

My faction now has 40 power and a lot less claimed. I'll warn you guys that GDS is not necessarily passive/friendly faction :V

Wtf!! all my stuff is completly destroyed now, My whole guild house and my stuff and the whole forest that I made is all gone!!!

I think some people don't quite understand how hostile the situation in the server is. If you want to have stuff protected either hide it damn well or put it behind several layers of protection.

Says the man who has defenses that are very strong.

Its easy to be brave and strong behind six layers of wall :V

I don't like violence, can't we all live together in peace? :3

Not in a server that is subject to my morally questionable game experiments :3

Exactly!

Water + lava = safe