Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

could there be someway to see your enemies... not just the faction. but the players that are in faction. its annoying to ask is he enemy.

Learn the bloody commands. "f who <player or faction name>" tells you all you need to know about the faction.

Also got gang raped by a Scourge attack :(

We got them back later though. Should've seen bravsein and deluvas shitting their pants once I got back above ground.

From playing in the recent days, I've come to a few conclusions:

- The mod is gibberish.

- You need to play loads of hours, even full days, to accomplish something and actually have fun.

Now for the mod aspects:

- The whole power concept is garbage. That means, from two factions, first with 5 players and the second with only 1, the one with greater number wins. This makes sense: more people, more power, however when those people are offline, power is still used; that doesn't make sense.

- Being forced to play 24/7 in order to have some fun = garbage.

- Not being able to follow your own style tree is also trash. (example: everybody will eventually have the same items)

- No proper combat system. (example: you can easily disconnect while being attacked)

...not to mention the bugged out features, from the actual game mechanics.

I was right all along .. Shouldn't have tried this trash in the first place.

PS: I'm not angry because of the in-game happenings, it's just frustrating, time wasting and no fun.

PS#2:

Also got gang raped by a Scourge attack :(

We got them back later though. Should've seen bravsein and deluvas shitting their pants once I got back above ground.

You forgot the part where me and bravsein actually trapped your ass, but you kept reconnecting and eventually spawning outside.

..Happy time wasting!

Edited by Deluvas

Ever since Hundred2 and EmRA joined we had a very militaristic approach, which I guess isn't the most fun for the losing party, but we had a blast :P

However, this has a rather unique effect on the world landscape. There are lots of abandoned bases and castles of factions that left or surrendered. New players actually have fun locations to explore. Ruins stripped of their valuables, cursed to forever shape the landscape and tell their grand story of war and sorrow.

Ever since Hundred2 and EmRA joined we had a very militaristic approach, which I guess isn't the most fun for the losing party, but we had a blast :P

However, this has a rather unique effect on the world landscape. There are lots of abandoned bases and castles of factions that left or surrendered. New players actually have fun locations to explore. Ruins stripped of their valuables, cursed to forever shape the landscape and tell their grand story of war and sorrow.

I see what you did there.

And yes EmRA and me we're probably to violent.

But I have learned to control MY ANGER now.