Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

• 2 months later...

Wouldnt it give players yet another way to chicken out of pvp fights, and even raids then?

So it's like:

Pay a bit of money so you cant be raided anymore!

Because, if you see an invasion comming, all you need to do is type "/spawn" and you're safe from any harm.

Bases are not 100% safe, safe-zone is.

A lot of people are asking for a /spawn command. Would it be in the realms of possibility to add it as a green coin perk?

As it is people glitch to spawn anyway. If you could warp to spawn, then the server could impliment more warp points and would encourage more traveling and trading and such instead of just sitting in a corner with nothing to do all the time

Sounds great

Made me think of the runes from WoW, each time you teleport to a main city you need the rune of teleportation, I guess add something similar to the store but put it at a price where it's more of a treat if anything

(plus it could run out after x amount of days or till the map reset)

But then again I have no idea what I'm talking about

Ooh also I was thinking we could maybe do a donation event when we have a date for 1.3? Every 5 euro's spent gets an extra 25%, €10 50% etc? Or say the person closest to an amount between 5-10 euros gets a bonus 10k greencoins.

Might encourage some people sitting on the fence about donating to pull out their cash.

Edited by awesomeo_5000
  • 2 weeks later...

The way I've seen it implemented elsewhere is the same as f homing, where you can't do it when enemies are within are certain distance, but that was with towny I think so I'm not sure if it would work with factions.

But that is a very good point :)

This should be possible as ive seen it on other servers, although this can stil lgive problems for neutral plyer combat what you would need ontop of this is a timer eg 10 seconds from typing the cmd-tping and even with this you could still retreat to the center of your base where the enemies are outsied trying to get in before you use the cmd

Edited by Darkstar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's a good idea to allow lava mountaining for raiding purposes only.

With pearls being unusable in raiding every watercube base with a 2 thick roof is unraidable.

By allowing lavamountains just for blowing up the wall not fucking up the entire base it'll be easier to raid again and to actually start spawntrapping people.

Just annoying how you can't get into other peoples being a legit player. Ofcourse nodus has all the things you need to get in so that makes the server even fuller with hackers :(

Maybe the lava mountain idea is a bit off, but I agree that there could be something done to raid someone's base. Without ender pearls it is the easiest thing to just sit in an easily made impenetrable base. It only encourages hacking to get into people's bases, which is not what we want.

Perhaps something such as easier-obtained ender pearls (more loot drops from endermen) or gunpowder to make TNT could make raiding more enjoyable and give idiots less of an incentive to simply hack into someone's base.

hears the thing if u have the right mind to say ahhhhhh i cant get in that guys base im pissed. thinks for a bit i have an idea im gunna hack and then i can be god trolololo well if u have the right mind to do that go ahead but be warned ull be banned simple as that and making ender pearls harder to get is a good thing it allows new players on the server have a chance at living. i know all the hard core raiders are pissed becuze i cant get into ther base well there just gunna have to deal with it

hears the thing if u have the right mind to say ahhhhhh i cant get in that guys base im pissed. thinks for a bit i have an idea im gunna hack and then i can be god trolololo well if u have the right mind to do that go ahead but be warned ull be banned simple as that and making ender pearls harder to get is a good thing it allows new players on the server have a chance at living. i know all the hard core raiders are pissed becuze i cant get into ther base well there just gunna have to deal with it

I get what you mean, but sometimes catching a hacker isn't that simple. Many of the ban requests on the forums get rejected simply because it is difficult to tell in numerous instances whether hacks, glitches, or legitimate tactics were used. Not everyone has recording software, and not all footage is report-worthy.

ok one thing ive seen this half the people want it to go back the way it was 3 maps ago and half dont last map the towers and islands didnt really playout so hot i say next map just put it back to the way it was and dont make a public end but have more than one portal. jeb fixed enchanting and some facs still spam pots so that i guess will never change.

this is only an opinion

Edited by greenhillsoldier

ok one thing ive seen this half the people want it to go back the way it was 3 maps ago and half dont last map the towers and islands didnt really playout so hot i say next map just put it back to the way it was and dont make a public end but have more than one portal. jeb fixed enchanting and some facs still spam pots so that i guess will never change.

this is only an opinion

^this