Mr. Green Gaming

Metro: Last Light

EmRA

"It is the year 2034.

Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.

But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.

As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…"

- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed cult classic Metro 2033

- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness

- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created

- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay

- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC

- Wage post-apocalyptic warfare online, as Last Light delivers an intense multiplayer experience amongst the dark Russian ruins

ss_5bf7cd484d9d13e8432524847e2419e5b210ee31.1920x1080.jpg

ss_65587f374c0b6435d69ff8021f6be3fd80d009e1.1920x1080.jpg

ss_84c9f653c384c6c3147bf90636f4c79ad8335781.1920x1080.jpg

ss_c8e083ffb93d88bcac75feaec2ead9b6477a2168.1920x1080.jpg

ss_b4dfa04595b4a8d91d0cb6a0e125550ab51262dd.1920x1080.jpg

Metro: Last Light is being developed by 4A Games and will be published by THQ, and is aimed to be released in 2012.

Discuss, and try not to remove this thread like the last one alright?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just yesterday I was reading about the game "RAGE", and as good as the game sounds, I just find it so annoying that it had to be fucking mutants and post-apocalyptic worlds again. I mean, they make such a great game, with great graphics, great gameplay, great action-moments, but the story and the style is ALWAYS the same, but NO ONE cares about it.

And now I read in EmRA's post basically the same description you can put in a lot of other shooters. It doesn't mean it's gonna be a bad game or anything, it just feels like no one cares about originality anymore.

And now I read in EmRA's post basically the same description you can put in a lot of other shooters. It doesn't mean it's gonna be a bad game or anything, it just feels like no one cares about originality anymore.

Metro 2033 was pretty original game in terms of story and setting.

But yeah I agree most games these days just aren't original. Metro Last Light seems to be going that direction as well, sadly.

• 1 year later...

BUMP

So I guess you have already seen the live action short film

and the 2nd gameplay trailer?

Last Light looks darn amazing in my opinion!

After I heard S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 was completely cancelled I read the book Metro 2033, then played

the game and I'm really, REALLY looking forward to this one :D

Edited by Raptor