Mr. Green Gaming

So what happened..

Ywa

On Thursday morning around 01:00 AM someone managed to get SSH access to Delia, this person changed the root password. Thanks to that I couldn't check or fix anything fast. The hacker also removed some websites, and kept others up (don't know why). In the end it seems he didn't steal or check anything, so it's a safe guess to say all passwords and data is still safe. *

Last night an engineer and I have been working on re-installing CentOS on Delia and restoring the data from a backup from last Tuesday morning. The restoration seems to be gone quite good apart from a few minor issues (which will be fixed the coming hours and days).

There's also two quite good changes that we've done now. Delia now supports IPv6, although I have yet to configure sites to work with it. Plus we (Clavus and I) can view the disk activity now per process, so we have more information when Delia is struggling.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. And welcome back. :)

* We still recommend to change your forums password. Just in case.

- Ywa

P.S. We're faster than Sony.

• 2 weeks later...

SSH access to Delia ... root password. ... it's a safe guess to say all passwords and data is still safe.

lol

Last night an engineer and I have been working on re-installing CentOS on Delia and restoring the data from a backup from last Tuesday morning.

Too bad we've had access to Delia for like a year. And still do through all the backdoors placed in all your random shit sites.

But just as bad, only reason you noticed was due to alcohol and boredom. I bet you have no idea about what's going on @Fenrir :yeah:

I bet they're jerking off reading this thread. Fags :yeah:.

:yeah:

SSH access to Delia ... root password. ... it's a safe guess to say all passwords and data is still safe.

lol

Last night an engineer and I have been working on re-installing CentOS on Delia and restoring the data from a backup from last Tuesday morning.

Too bad we've had access to Delia for like a year. And still do through all the backdoors placed in all your random shit sites.

But just as bad, only reason you noticed was due to alcohol and boredom. I bet you have no idea about what's going on @Fenrir :yeah:

I bet they're jerking off reading this thread. Fags :yeah:.

:yeah:

I bet your mother has a penis