Mr. Green Gaming

[TUTORIAL] Use your native language

Tootao

Hello players,

Have you difficulty understanding the forum?

Not speak much English? Want a permanent solution to understand the basic topics of the forum?

Follow the tutorial below:

1- You need the google chrome browser:

Click Here / Clique aqui / Haga clic aquí/Kliknite ovdje/Cliquez ici

After downloading:

-Install the browser and open

-open the left4green.com

- It will show the automatic translator.

If not do so as reflected in the photo below:

foto1ppz.jpg

Click Options and select your native language

foto54x.jpg

The photo is in Portuguese: Options

Images of the forum translated into French:

foto2wx.jpg

Images of the forum translated into Korean:

foto3ys.jpg

several languages ​​to choose:

foto5hc.jpg

Topics:

Portuguese:

portugues.jpg

Spanish:

spanishg.jpg

Many people should know this but it costs nothing post

For people who do not have much experience overall with this

If you liked

Questions? Doubts .. Leave your message

Edited by Tootao
  • 2 weeks later...

It helps. But you will get a lot of weird stuff. In one picture theres someone saying "My Bad", which translates into "Mi Mala", in spanish. That would mean something like "Bad" is a thing and you have the possesion of "Bad". But ye it works :D And for anyone who can´t understand English, try playing some N64. Link teaches you so much.

It helps. But you will get a lot of weird stuff. In one picture theres someone saying "My Bad", which translates into "Mi Mala", in spanish. That would mean something like "Bad" is a thing and you have the possesion of "Bad". But ye it works :D And for anyone who can´t understand English, try playing some N64. Link teaches you so much.

Gaming taught me alot of english.

Gaming taught me ALL my english :gmod:

Gaming taught me ALL my english :gmod:

Damn ... I wasted so much time of my life with going to school and studying for English exams. D:

Edited by bAsTiNaToR

I completely agree, although it wasn't Link that taught me my English. It was everyone in Paper Mario 64 (except Mario himself, he doesn't talk), and yeah I also learned a lot from Pokémon Silver. And then I learned American Humor at BOTVGH, but I must say it was the funniest when I didn't understand it.

I don't think it's so great to be English.

Because you know only English, like so many other people on this planet.

I can just go discuss in my own native language when in a foreign country, and the foreigners wont know what the fuck I am discussing.

And English is easy to learn so I think you are kinda missing out on awesomeness.

Oh and I learned most of my English by playing on a RP server in SAMP..

I can just go discuss in my own native language when in a foreign country, and the foreigners wont know what the fuck I am discussing.

Those are crowning moments of awesam. I went to Wallonia with 2 Dutch girls, and we were in the tram and they just kept dissing the French-speaking boys right next to us. Hmmm, maybe they did it to us too.