Mr. Green Gaming

Modern Warfare 3

I don't get why people are arguing over BF3 and MW3. Their both very good games, don't get why everyone trolls about which is better ^_^

Then why do you keep bringing it up you smartass.

I'm not????

Talking about them both in the same sentence in one post equals bringing it up. :yeah:

Just ignore fanboys :V. They are 2 types of people, either trolls or kiddies that do not know any better. Just play what the fukc you wan't to play and shut the f*ckkc up about it. That's my style tho.

Though I like to troll some ''why so serious'' dudes. It's just fun and makes me live a little inside.

I don't get why people are arguing over BF3 and MW3. Their both very good games, don't get why everyone trolls about which is better ^_^

Then why do you keep bringing it up you smartass.

I'm not????

Talking about them both in the same sentence in one post equals bringing it up. :yeah:

Just ignore fanboys :V. They are 2 types of people, either trolls or kiddies that do not know any better. Just play what the fukc you wan't to play and shut the f*ckkc up about it. That's my style tho.

Though I like to troll some ''why so serious'' dudes. It's just fun and makes me live a little inside.

Lol that was a brilliant paragraph ^_^

After playing 6-7 hours or so of MW3 now I can say I am actually impressed. Everything feels massively smoother and haven't noticed any significant glitches as of yet. Hit detection is very nice compared to black ops, maybe the occasional lag issue, but every game has that. Some of the higher killstreaks aren't too overpowered as they require alot of skill to actually use. Graphics are standard but you never really need that in a game these days as long as they are normal then its fine. The spawn system on some maps is rather annoying at times but at absolutely NO scale in terms of bad that black ops was.

The levelling up system is fast and fun with lots of varieties. Your gun now gains experience also unlocking new attachments constantly. They've altered the entire way killstreaks work and its actually extremely fun. The new killstreaks encourage alot of team work that does add to this game massively.

Overall, I'd say this game is pretty solid multiplayer wise, and I haven't even touched on explaining the new game modes which are hillariously fun already. I haven't played the singleplayer but I'm sure it will not dissapoint.

Is it actually any different this time or is it just another CoD franchise clone with new maps and textures? I heard its still using the quake 3 engine..?

Bump at the spec ops missions, they were really fun to do I thought. Hopefully they add some even harder maps, and missions with more than 2 players maybe? Who knows,

Not intended as a 'flaming' question, genuinely not sure if I should get it or not, though I don't think I will. Gonna wait till the next CoD game to get the next Nazi Zombies probably instead :D They should seriously just make a nazi zombie game on its own, that'd be sweet

EDIT: Just watched a couple videos of it on steam, looks pretty nice! They did England quite well haha, apart from the underground.. The underground was nothing like it at all, but hey ho!

Edited by Dr.Minky

There are very subtle changes to the way you move, graphics in terms of muzzle flash is definitely improved along with interesting sound changes. All killstreaks are entirely changed and all seem very odd. IMS is an absolute bitch sometimes but next second you randomly get a double kill from it so its hard to properly judge.

The game modes are indeed what makes it, zombies is replaced with spec ops pretty much which is incredibly fun as is Confirm Kill, I wouldn't say its a huge change but then again its a massive change overall compared to what everyone was negatively saying. Im extremely glad I bought it. I did say if I didnt like it I'd trade it straight in and get BF3 but I shall not be doing that. Bare in mind I'm on the 360 guys.

Classes are completely revamped and hella fun to play with. I could easily see myself losing an hour JUST towards customizing all my stuff until I have everything perfect lol.

As for zombies, word is they are making a standalone game next year? Rumours possibly though.

Played through (I think 25%) of the Campaign, it's pretty good, but I get some buffer error at one point, so to 'fix' it you have to go a specific path, which is annoying.

But I went on multiplayer after the error and it is VERY fun, you get rewards pretty much instantly so you soon become on par with others.

Also something I've noticed, people get really mad at me in game. :<

Played through (I think 25%) of the Campaign, it's pretty good, but I get some buffer error at one point, so to 'fix' it you have to go a specific path, which is annoying.

But I went on multiplayer after the error and it is VERY fun, you get rewards pretty much instantly so you soon become on par with others.

Also something I've noticed, people get really mad at me in game. :<

The bug is indeed very annoying, at first I thought my pc had found a new way to fuck it up. It's weird that they didn't notice that one during testing.

Yeah I meant about treyarch doing nazi zombies, couldnt remember who split with who in the CoD / MW thing..

So how much more did they add to the spec ops? Is it more of a 'stand alone' type thing in the same was nazi zombies is i.e. you can play just that as a game and have just as much fun or is it a bit short? I think if I were to get mw3 or bf3 id get this, just because I can play it for longer than battlefield.. When I got it last time I really liked it but got bored of it after not long, even though it seemed a better game overall

Well if they do I'll totally buy it, would be nice for these guys just to try and make something different anyway

Well that Diagram failed. Original opinion 0%... If I was to say it was crap from my own opinion, then it's original coming from me. I only agree with the others as they share the same opinion. Band wagon hate comes from BF3 PEOPLE!

Just because it's your own genuine opinion doesn't mean it's original, pretty much everything any 10-16 year old thinks or says on the internet is a repeated opinion/phrase. It's also a joke to say that no-one that age is properly mature enough to judge or argue.