Mr. Green Gaming

Modern Warfare 3

CoD doesnt suck, the fact that its quite the same as 4 years ago sucks.

Not for someone like me who never playd the past CoD games. But I heard that MW2 was pretty good.

don't care, after all we're all bf fanboys ;X

You sir, are a derp. And I thought only the CoD fanboy community had little children who dislike without any valid reasons.

Also I noticed the time on Big Ben is wrong as it clearly isn't 6:22.

I won't buy or pirate it i will wait for the inevitable free weekend.

6:22? This looks like 8:10 bro <.<

Oh, right, I see what you mean, but it says across europe, so there might have been one in Germany or France at 6.22 :/

A little children's death :(

This is almost as bad as the terrorist mission on MW2.

Edited by Raptor

Gameplay videos have been released and leaked and whatever. I'm probably going to get it for my birthday so I'll be playing it. It saddens me though that the developers are so lazy or unoriginal. The first gameplay map I saw reminded me immediatly of the map crash from cod4, and the 3de map I saw made me think of underpass from mw2. I love the new ideas but so many things look alike, it's like what l4d2 is to l4d1.

I wasn't dissappointed in l4d2 and I hope I won't have to be for mw3.

gameplay vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A9OmsyvoWg

Looking at some of the things, I hope this game will be modable like cod4 was, I really do.

Edited by TheGreenGrasshopper

All the trailers look like Michael fucking Bay movies.

Oh wait.

Anyways, it's gonna suck ass. We already agreed on this, right? Why is thread here? As Hundred said, I'll probably download it for singleplayer.

Just watched the second video on the post above mine, it looks exactly like MW2.

No, that wasn't what 'we' agreed on. Stop being such a narrow minded little child. If this is what the BF3 captain of arguments is like then it's actually a real shame for you.

All the trailers look like Michael fucking Bay movies.

Oh wait.

Anyways, it's gonna suck ass. We already agreed on this, right? Why is thread here? As Hundred said, I'll probably download it for singleplayer.

Just watched the second video on the post above mine, it looks exactly like MW2.

No, that wasn't what 'we' agreed on. Stop being such a narrow minded little child. If this is what the BF3 captain of arguments is like then it's actually a real shame for you.

He ain't narrow minded in the part he says it looks exactly the same as MW2,

anyway I'm probably gonna buy it to just for the single player campaign (the only reason why u should buy this if you got MW2).

But since I don't got MW2 I'm probably gonna check the multy player out.

But as said before it's gonna be the same as MW2;

-players who play the game just for their killstreak

-lame campers behind fridges