Mr. Green Gaming

Modern Warfare 3

i have been playing mw3 sp today and i love it. cant wait to continue playing. :D

p.s: why did soap have to die? :(

Why are you not using

??

I was so busy playing MP that I couldn't even complete that level where you have to save his ass.. :( R.I.P. Soap

Anyways, I like MW3 so far. The first levels of SP were pretty gooooooood.... No seriously :D

Much action like in a Michael Bay Movie. I actually don't bother playing the SP of a FPS but this one imma complete :)

Edited by Raptor

Well, i dont like Cod4,5,6,or 7 and i havent played 1,2 or 3 yet.

especially i didint like mw's.

so i think i should not even try out mw3.

i liked the singleplayer on all of em, so i think im just gonna torrent it.

I was going to do the same but dem guns in multiplayer whispered murdering thoughts into my head.. so it got to a point where I was like 'I will buy the milk from this cash cow'

Played it today round Peons, was EXTREMELY dissapointed, it seemed like exactly the same game.

Was giving it the benefit of the doubt and hoping that the comments about it being much better were true but it looks like they just took modern warfare 2, made some new maps in about a week and went "Aaahhh that'll do".

There were no more spec ops missions either, even half of them were exactly the same with a new map. And wave defense left much to be desired.

O' infinity ward, u so silly

Edited by Dr.Minky

Kinda offtopic: Activision has confirmed that they are working on a new Call of Duty which' release is scheduled for 2012.

Remember when that Dev begged for people to raise their score on Metacritic or something via Twitter? That was a proud moment.

Someone should go to wherever Robert Kotick is and give him a fucking slap.

Played it today round Peons, was EXTREMELY dissapointed, it seemed like exactly the same game.

Was giving it the benefit of the doubt and hoping that the comments about it being much better were true but it looks like they just took modern warfare 2, made some new maps in about a week and went "Aaahhh that'll do".

There were no more spec ops missions either, even half of them were exactly the same with a new map. And wave defense left much to be desired.

O' infinity ward, u so silly

no more spec ops? what do you mean by taht :s

no more spec ops? what do you mean by taht :s

As in from what people were saying it sounded like they embelished the spec ops a bit more, but there were the exact same amount as before and all the same type of thing as before.. As in no more spec ops than before, not none at all

Maybe the developers were chortling to themselves while they writhed around naked in cash

• 2 months later...