Mr. Green Gaming

Modern Warfare 3

He ain't narrow minded in the part he says it looks exactly the same as MW2,

anyway I'm probably gonna buy it to just for the single player campaign (the only reason why u should buy this if you got MW2).

But since I don't got MW2 I'm probably gonna check the multy player out.

But as said before it's gonna be the same as MW2;

-players who play the game just for their killstreak

-lame campers behind fridges

Oh great! You counted 2 examples down and both describe the behaviour of players.

You know, it is obvious that MW3 hasn't improved its engine that much and we all know that, but

this poor list doesn't impress anyone. Map design and Weapons force the players to use stereotypical techniqeus

and I am sure that some people play the MP for fun with friends and not because of Killstreacks <.<

I'm fine when people call it MW2.5, but it kinda makes me angry that you really think you could use that as a valid argument

against Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. It's still something special for people who never touched a CoD game.

Edit:

How can you even say it's the same when you haven't played MW2? :/

Edited by Raptor

All the trailers look like Michael fucking Bay movies.

Oh wait.

Anyways, it's gonna suck ass. We already agreed on this, right? Why is thread here? As Hundred said, I'll probably download it for singleplayer.

Just watched the second video on the post above mine, it looks exactly like MW2.

No, that wasn't what 'we' agreed on. Stop being such a narrow minded little child. If this is what the BF3 captain of arguments is like then it's actually a real shame for you.

I'm not being narrow-minded. I may have made a mistake saying 'we' but Call Of Duty is an incredibly horrible game franchise. It started dropping after CoD4, game by game. I'm not being a Battlefield fanboy, I'm not even a 'veteran' of Battlefield. Yes, while there are kids who think Battlefield 3 is significantly better than any other CoD game and just shoot down any argument or logical complaint with "at least it's not CoD", I am not one of them. I am speaking on my own & personal experience that I hate the games. I sincerely despise them and regret buying MW2 and WaW.

Black Ops was okay.

Oh great! You counted 2 examples down and both describe the behaviour of players.

You know, it is obvious that MW3 hasn't improved its engine that much and we all know that, but

this poor list doesn't impress anyone.

It's not supposed to impress anyone. It's supposed to point out that the developers are not spending any time whatsoever doing their jobs while they should be putting effort into a good, memorable and fun game.

Map design and Weapons force the players to use stereotypical techniqeus

So we should praise the developers for creating such shitty maps where you can only use shitty techniques and tactics? Just say "they did their best" when they had eight fucking games to think about and realize what the players want and like? How it can be fun and challenging at the same time?

I'm fine when people call it MW2.5, but it kinda makes me angry that you really think you could use that as a valid argument

against Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

It is MW 2.5. It has nothing other than a retarded storyline (honestly how the fuck does one man start a war), new weapons and new maps. This is a DLC to MW2 with added singleplayer missions. That is not worth what MW3 is worth (like 60$?, i dunno). I can get much more enjoyment from STALKER (multiplayer and singleplayer) and y'kno how much that costs? 20$.

It's still something special for people who never touched a CoD game.

This may be the only point in your post I agree with, but you should think about the players who did touch CoD, too. I'm guessing mostly people who have had experience with CoD will buy this.

Edit:

Compare these two videos:

I don't know about you but I don't see much difference. I've also played MW2.

Edited by Silver Dot

anyway I'm probably gonna buy it to just for the single player campaign (the only reason why u should buy this if you got MW2).

this poor list doesn't impress anyone. Map design and Weapons force the players to use stereotypical techniqeus

and I am sure that some people play the MP for fun with friends and not because of Killstreacks <.<

against Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. It's still something special for people who never touched a CoD game.

Edit:

Start comparing the videos and actually listen to what they say in "what they've changed" vids.

The only thing they changed is;

some new sounds for the weapons (who cares after all? like everyone was complaining the sounds sucked ?!)

Better graphics .. (big improvement huh ?)

And some new weapons ..

And some new maps, which mostly look like other maps that have been in COD series before.

Oh yea don't forget the amazing number of 10 new guns !

And that in 2 years !?

I hope for them their singleplayer campaign is pretty good otherwise it's just a mw2 with an extension for 60 bloody euros !

No thank you then I'll but something like battlefield 3 or skyrim !

Oh WOW they've even copied the battlefield bad company 2 UAV helicopter in this game ...

Edited by Mathijs1996

All the trailers look like Michael fucking Bay movies.

Oh wait.

Anyways, it's gonna suck ass. We already agreed on this, right? Why is thread here? As Hundred said, I'll probably download it for singleplayer.

Just watched the second video on the post above mine, it looks exactly like MW2.

No, that wasn't what 'we' agreed on. Stop being such a narrow minded little child. If this is what the BF3 captain of arguments is like then it's actually a real shame for you.

I'm not being narrow-minded. I may have made a mistake saying 'we' but Call Of Duty is an incredibly horrible game franchise. It started dropping after CoD4, game by game. I'm not being a Battlefield fanboy, I'm not even a 'veteran' of Battlefield. Yes, while there are kids who think Battlefield 3 is significantly better than any other CoD game and just shoot down any argument or logical complaint with "at least it's not CoD", I am not one of them. I am speaking on my own & personal experience that I hate the games. I sincerely despise them and regret buying MW2 and WaW.

Black Ops was okay.

Black ops was okay? Say what now? I seriously did not like Black ops, it usually turned out in servers going 24/7 nuketown, killstreaks where easy to get and it seemed like entire servers were filled with noobs waiting to get raped.

against Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

It is MW 2.5. It has nothing other than a retarded storyline (honestly how the fuck does one man start a war), new weapons and new maps. This is a DLC to MW2 with added singleplayer missions. That is not worth what MW3 is worth (like 60$?, i dunno). I can get much more enjoyment from STALKER (multiplayer and singleplayer) and y'kno how much that costs? 20$.

How old is STALKER already man? I can have loads of fun with tetris, I can play that for free on facebook AND it's ages old I don't see your point in that.

I totally agree on the 60€ thing though, way too overpriced.

Oh and how does one man start a war? Idk ask Hitler or Napoleon, I bet they can answer that for you.

It's still something special for people who never touched a CoD game.

This may be the only point in your post I agree with, but you should think about the players who did touch CoD, too. I'm guessing mostly people who have had experience with CoD will buy this.

Why do you say that? A friend of mine bought BF3, he only played BF2 and he was amazed at the slightest things even though (imo) it looks a lot like bad company 2. People who are new to CoD will buy it and so will people who have played CoD a ton

I agree with everything else I didn't comment on, or don't have an argument against.

Most anticipated game? Nope.avi

That's been reserved for Skyrim!

But I do like the campaign for the Modern Warfare series, and if they do have dedicated servers, I might want to think about actually buying it.

Most anticipated game? Yes.avi

I do believe that's reserved by number of sales.

Your entire argument is invalid because you don't even know the differences between the game, not to mention you haven't even touched EITHER of them. Please just stop, you have no grounds to argue.

http://www.g-forums.net/call-duty-series/2567-difference-between-mw2-engine-mw3-engine.html

Pretty good improvement I'd say ^

so you will buy it for singleplayer only? what kind shit is that just download it illegally atleast the singleplayer will work and you dont waste your money to that piece of crab

Lots of people play for the campaign, the only reason I'd buy BF3 (Which I never will) is to try the campaign as I just generally disliked it's multiplayer. Found it slow paced and home to campers, but then again I prefer to 'run and gun'.

Why in fucks name would you play this this shit after bf3 it's miles behind...

I will quote you once again to lol @ you when it get's destroyed in sales.

Clearly if you don't think one man can start an entire war, you have no knowledge on modern day politics or news.

As for your comparison videos, they've already stated there will only be minor changes, no-one gave a fuck. Why change something that had such HUGE success. It's called smarts.

I hope for them their singleplayer campaign is pretty good otherwise it's just a mw2 with an extension for 60 bloody euros !

And yet BF3 is already out and you haven't bought it?

so you will buy it for singleplayer only? what kind shit is that just download it illegally atleast the singleplayer will work and you dont waste your money to that piece of crab

Lrn2writeproperEnglish. And not everyone prefers downloading games.

Why in fucks name would you play this this shit after bf3 it's miles behind...

Graphically yes. Otherwise they are just two different games in totally different leagues with totally different style. Call of Duty's dont try to be like Battlefield. Battlefield tries to be more and more like CoD, doesnt that tell you something?

CAN WE KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT MODERN-WARFARE-3? THERE ALREADY WAS A MW3 vs. BF3 -THREAD, which turned into hating.

Edited by Nobana

No since my current pc can't handel the game ...

When i get a new pc i'll buy it no matter what bullshit you gonna say ...

Man I wish there was more gameplay footage leaked, but apparently Activision is putting strikes or something on everyone who does upload gameplay of MW3.

It's going to be a hell of a lot more challenging with the juggernaut killstreak seeing how if the entire team has it equiped it would be 6jugs (with 10x hp) vs 6 normal guys. Although you only have a riot shield and pistol as juggernaut (support).

No since my current pc can't handel the game ...

When i get a new pc i'll buy it no matter what bullshit you gonna say ...

The only firm bullshit is coming from you with your 1-sided arguments. Go play all the games involved then you can comment. Idiot.

I think the flaming stopped. And besides, Modern Warfare 3 needs a thread of its own, it still is one of the biggest games being released this year.

Since it stopped, the Admin can (if i'm right) delete all the other flaming posts.

Just suggesting.

I like MW2. It gives me lots of gaming fun. And since i like FPS games i'll buy both MW3 and BF3. I'm looking forward to play both!