Mr. Green Gaming

No shabe november

Darkstar

In my area, actions like these won't work as the people here are way too one-sided, and they complain to me every week if I didn't shave my neck or something, and that my one sideburn is twice as long as the other. If I'd grow a beard, my class-mates would probably call the cops and/or panic and jump out the window. Around here, you gotta be 25+ before the society allows you to grow a (small) beard. I know it's different in other countries, where 12-years olds look more like adults than the average 17-year old Dutchie.

Really, a few days ago, someone on my school wore a huge sombrero to school, because he thought everyone was looking so pissed, he wanted to cheer people up by doing that. He was also hoping other people would do the same, but he was the only one. When I heard people talking about him in class, it was like:

"Did you see that guy with the sombrero?"

"Yeah, does he have a brain?"

"I don't know, I asked him "Are you crazy?""

"I mean, how stupid do you have to be to wear a sombrero to school? Hahaha, what a fucking dumbass."

"Yeah, he must be really a dumbass idiot."

Then my respect-o-meter for the people who had that conversation went WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee... *paf*

Dark Star, you gained my respect for doing it. I give you an A for Awesamity.

In my area, actions like these won't work as the people here are way too one-sided, and they complain to me every week if I didn't shave my neck or something, and that my one sideburn is twice as long as the other. If I'd grow a beard, my class-mates would probably call the cops and/or panic and jump out the window. Around here, you gotta be 25+ before the society allows you to grow a (small) beard.

Yoshi i don't know where in the netherlands you live but it sounds like your area needs to get bitchslapped....

Edited by terminator

In my area, actions like these won't work as the people here are way too one-sided, and they complain to me every week if I didn't shave my neck or something, and that my one sideburn is twice as long as the other. If I'd grow a beard, my class-mates would probably call the cops and/or panic and jump out the window. Around here, you gotta be 25+ before the society allows you to grow a (small) beard.

Yoshi i don't know where in the netherlands you live but it sounds like your area needs to get bitchslapped....

people in england get really hairy.