Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

In this case make the last wave 2x longer but only in case HATE spawns.

ALSO

Make something with Headcrabs. They are weak and useless. Make them useful. For example the same humping idea. They get a chance to hump a human and control him for a while + giving some damage.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Bleh. Also included some stuff from previous mini patch:

• Hopefully fixed an 'explot' that allowed zombies respawn between waves.
  • Decreased bullet resistance of meat shield.
  • Fixed melee achievements.
  • Changed Hate's requirements once again. Dont ask me about them :V
  • Fixed rare bug where player didnt had melee weapon when he joined server for the first time.
  • Fixed Poison Protection perk not working against headcrab's spits.
  • Increased grenade's price a bit.
  • Slightly decreased accuracy for Deagle.
  • Fixed 'Supply Crate X m' text still showing up when player had his hud off.
  • Added 2 mysterious achievements.

Decrease howler speed.

Increase Freeman's spirit perk to 45-55%, perk serves no more meaning after the melee nerf patch. You should not worry about buffing melee, remember that regeneration does not exist and 4-5 zombie claws put a human on its ass?

Edited by Pufulet

he looks so bad, he doesnt even hit, i would love to play zs, as "Hate" if the teams zombies were not able to spawn for 30 seconds or 1 minute and let him have the run speed as in the game "Cry Of Fear" and let him insta gib people, and lower his hp to maybe 1000, and when the timer (30sec-1min) has gone he dies or something and let him have that walk and attack shit.

and one last thing music here =

when he shows up ( Might be loud, so i warn you to lower your speakers.)

@Sneed I think the point of Hate is not so much to just obliterate the team, but to just stop them camping. Like in that video, people get nice and cosy in a corner or in a decent cade, then Hate can come along and force them out of it; leaving the other players to pick them off.

Makes sense when you think about it, although its not as cool as being able to kill everyone.

Correct me if I'm wrong..

@Sneed I think the point of Hate is not so much to just obliterate the team, but to just stop them camping. Like in that video, people get nice and cosy in a corner or in a decent cade, then Hate can come along and force them out of it; leaving the other players to pick them off.

Makes sense when you think about it, although its not as cool as being able to kill everyone.

Humans dont really need to kill Hate to survive, but if they want to survive - they need to survive the Hate :o

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded more stuff:

• Turned on Nostalgic 1st April event.
  • Reworked crate spawning so game will try to spawn crates that are closer to humans.
  • Added Turret Power perk for rank 30. Increases turret's damage by 50%.
  • All suits have 10% off for today in grenshop.
  • Hat Painter is 30% off for today.
  • Unlocked something from the past and made a ~95% chance of spawning for it (needs >12 ppl).
  • Fixed 'Enter' key not working on my keyboard.

Edited by NECROSSIN

okay, i thought poison headcrabs did the job, but meh i havent played for a while so i have no idea what changes have done with them so. W/e

Sneed, humans could kill HATE easilly when he had 9k hp

okay

Edited by Sneed