Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

I finally had time to play the new zs and see it needs lots of balancing work. Heres a list of suggestions:

- Normal/poison zombie need a higher range (like 10% increase)

- Normal/poison zombie needs more hp or humans need a dmg nerf. (More hp would be the better option)

- Poison headcrab balls shouldnt deflect, only direct hits should do dmg. (So its less random spam, more aimed )

- Cades seem to get near indestructible with some props. (No clue whats the cause)

- Redeem score should be reduced to 6 permanently, because: 1. humans are harder to kill 2. you get killed faster by humans

- Zombies should get xp for killing humans, because: 1. being zombie is real hard and a kill requires lots of work 2. It would help to get more zombie volunteers.

Humans are good atm, i like the fact they are slightly OP. But zombies need to be slightly OP to so that there is a balance. Its really hard to kill somebody now and it causes even more rage, even regulars tend to rage now (including me :S).

I finally had time to play the new zs and see it needs lots of balancing work. Heres a list of suggestions:

- Normal/poison zombie need a higher range (like 10% increase)

- Normal/poison zombie needs more hp or humans need a dmg nerf. (More hp would be the better option)

- Poison headcrab balls shouldnt deflect, only direct hits should do dmg. (So its less random spam, more aimed )

- Cades seem to get near indestructible with some props. (No clue whats the cause)

- Redeem score should be reduced to 6 permanently, because: 1. humans are harder to kill 2. you get killed faster by humans

- Zombies should get xp for killing humans, because: 1. being zombie is real hard and a kill requires lots of work 2. It would help to get more zombie volunteers.

Humans are good atm, i like the fact they are slightly OP. But zombies need to be slightly OP to so that there is a balance. Its really hard to kill somebody now and it causes even more rage, even regulars tend to rage now (including me :S).

Agreed with most points.

But dont zombies already get XP for killing?

Any way, wanted to add 1 suggestion:

Get SP and XP for redeeming (at least retreive the SP you had when you were human).

The old extendo was a glitch and caused you to hit while the human walked away, increasing the range would give zombies a slightly better chance to kill, but without the glitch that was causing weird hits. Zombies need the extra range as compensation for the glitch they lost (a glitch that has been there since the very old zs).

Meh a double post.

• Reworked Horde resistance. If there are less than 10 zombies - Max amount of zombies required to have a resistance will be based on total amount of zombies. Hope this will help zombies on early waves.
  • Hopefully fixed weird delay when ya switch to Medkit.
  • Same with small bug where you could refill your medkit by dropping it.
  • Increased Speed Boost perk up to 8%.
  • Torch now gives ya stuff for every 45 hp healed instead of 60.

Edited by NECROSSIN

You should give players who are not carrying a medikit in their loadout a possibility to heal themselves by buying a health vial with SP in supply crates for example, it would be more expensive than medikit charges maybe.

The vial would immediatly take effect , and you'd have to buy a vial each time you need to heal yourself.

You should give players who are not carrying a medikit in their loadout a possibility to heal themselves by buying a health vial with SP in supply crates for example, it would be more expensive than medikit charges maybe.

The vial would immediatly take effect , and you'd have to buy a vial each time you need to heal yourself.

Also remove his title, since he never paid for title editor, and has lost his admin rights :V

[Nugget Admin]

180880_101.png

I don't see how this is related to my suggestion, but anyway, I don't want to lose it :V Maybe just change it :D

Necro, I think you should also work on melee weapons. They dont reach zombies as far as zombies reach you with claws. Yesterday I was at the distance of ~14 inches with zombie. Between us there was a nailed desk table. I was trying to reach the zombie with crowbar, while the dude could hit me. How come? I am with a melee weapon, what should let me reach enemies even more than I can do with my bare hads, but zombies can reach me with their claws when they dont have any tools.

Please increase the melee distance.

One more thing about humans with bare hands.

How about: OnNoMelee !human give "weapon_zs_fists"? :P

add zs_mental_hospital D:

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Just uploaded a new patch:

• Added Hat Painter shop item. Cost: 5200. Using this thing you can change color of your hat (F4 Menu, preview included). (Currently bugged, fixing it)(fixed)
  • Added Comeback perk. Unlocked at rank 24, avalaible for those who had 'Comeback' and 'Might of prev. life'. Gives you 200 sp after redeeming.
  • Increased chances for Hate to appear.
  • Fixed a bug where zombies still had crow's weapon.
  • Fixed few clientside bugs

Edited by NECROSSIN

color="#FF0000"]

Just uploaded a new patch:

• Added Hat Painter shop item. Cost: 5200. Using this thing you can change color of your hat (F4 Menu, preview included). (Currently bugged, fixing it)(fixed)
  • Added Comeback perk. Unlocked at rank 24, avalaible for those who had 'Comeback' and 'Might of prev. life'. Gives you 200 sp after redeeming.
  • Increased chances for Hate to appear.
  • Fixed a bug where zombies still had crow's weapon.
  • Fixed few clientside bugs

I love you :o

Edited by Chikennugget1