Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

One more patch!

• Fixed horde resistance not working.
  • Fixed beats and horde-meter not working together.
  • Fixed small clientside error when you had weapon's selection hud on and turned into zombie.
  • Fixed decapitation not working.
  • Zombies wont revive more than 3 times per life.
  • Fixed once again that humans wont stuck in reviving zombies.
  • Crows no longer can block humans.
  • Added option to disable legs in F4.
  • Nailing now rewards ya with xp/sp.
  • Repairing nails with torch does same.
  • Fixed bug with speed not working properly.
  • Healing with medkit should be easier a bit.

Nox nox nox nox and unfair stuff for donations

No need

lol, ok, I'd like to gather other opinions too.

Quite frankly i think you should just go to nox since all you seem to want is nox stuff and you are almost always going on about how necro should add more nox stuff when this isnt nox. If you dont like it dont play, if you like nox stuff go play there and some of the stuff you posted are useless why would you want to see the owner of a nail...

Box... you went really far with your rage...

You are actually getting ideas from Noxious. I agree, some of them are good but.. I is really just like copying someone's stuff.

None of us wants our stuff to be just like thiers.

I will repeat it, It is their stuff, not ours... We want our ZS to be completely different from theirs.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Box... you went really far with your rage...

You are actually getting ideas from Noxious. I agree, some of them are good but.. I is really just like copying someone's stuff.

None of us wants our stuff to be just like thiers.

I will repeat it, It is their stuff, not ours... We want our ZS to be completely different from theirs.

Did you know that, their forum has a suggestion section too?

It's up to the lua coder to implement the features.

What ever Noxiousnet Zombie Survival has, is because their community put ideas into it.

Think about it, community of people who might have never coded are putting forward ideas.

Well, maybe you are saying it right.

I myself rarely see someone giving ideas for ZS. Mostly arguments about current system.

Let's be ontopic.

Necro, how about if you try to re-add the humping headcrab, which could control Humans while damaging them for some time?

This would give Headcrabs at least some efficency.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Shock gives suggestions and ideas. What's the problem? It's up to NECROSSIN to see if he likes them or not.

Although I do agree there should be more democracy when it comes to Zombie Survival. But other things related to management have higher priority at this moment.

I got Necro to download a pack of maps that I put together with the supply crates done by me.

Necro can you add this to the sh_maps.lua file and upload it all in the next patch please. My maps that I have done in the past year or so still serve no purpose which I find sad that I even did them.

["zs_asylum_v6"] = { Name = "Asylum", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 10},

["zs_cityholdout"] = { Name = "City Holdout", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 10},

["zs_dezecrated_beta"] = { Name = "Desecrated", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_greenie_lounge"] = { Name = "Greenie Lounge", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 9},

["zs_lockup"] = { Name = "Lockup", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_seclusion"] = { Name = "Seclusion", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 11},

["zs_siege_opt4"] = { Name = "The Siege Evil", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_uglyfort_v6"] = { Name = "Ugly Fort Final", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 9},

["zs_egypt"] = { Name = "Egypt", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 18},

["zs_tunnels_fixed_v2"] = { Name = "Tunnels", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 11},

["zs_chernobyl_v1"] = { Name = "Chernobyl", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

sh_maps.zip

Edited by Pufulet

I got Necro to download a pack of maps that I put together with the supply crates done by me.

Necro can you add this to the sh_maps.lua file and upload it all in the next patch please. My maps that I have done in the past year or so still serve no purpose which I find sad that I even did them.

["zs_asylum_v6"] = { Name = "Asylum", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 10},

["zs_cityholdout"] = { Name = "City Holdout", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 10},

["zs_dezecrated_beta"] = { Name = "Desecrated", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_greenie_lounge"] = { Name = "Greenie Lounge", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 9},

["zs_lockup"] = { Name = "Lockup", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_seclusion"] = { Name = "Seclusion", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 11},

["zs_siege_opt4"] = { Name = "The Siege Evil", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

["zs_uglyfort_v6"] = { Name = "Ugly Fort Final", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 9},

["zs_egypt"] = { Name = "Egypt", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 18},

["zs_tunnels_fixed_v2"] = { Name = "Tunnels", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 11},

["zs_chernobyl_v1"] = { Name = "Chernobyl", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = false, ZombieSpawnProtection = 7},

I don't see zs_nowhere...

Uploaded more stuff:

• Now you can wear hat and suit at same time.
  • Fixed buttons in green-shop, so they no longer confuse players.
  • Health of starting zombies now based on human's amount.
  • Increased horde resistance a bit.
  • Increased Poison zombie's health up to 480 instead of 450.
  • Increased Fast Zombie's health from 80 to 100.
  • Increased Zombine's health from 250 to 270.
  • Fast Zombie no longer can jump while screaming.
  • You no longer can gain xp/sp by repairing nails that were damaged by humans.
  • Added a small restriction so humans no longer can place Mobile Supplies/Turrets on Supply Crate spawns.
  • Increased Mobile Supplies time from 2:05 to 2:30.
  • Fixed recoil not working.
  • Fixed a bug where player could not use Mobile Supplies for first time (untested).
  • Added Handy Man perk for rank 16. Increases regeneration rate of torch.
  • Added Speed Boost perk for rank 14. Increases walking speed by 5%.
  • Added few more maps.

Edited by NECROSSIN

Uploaded more stuff:

Why the fuck can humans damage nails <_<

I want to be able to unnail "lower-leveled" guys stuff to fix /prevent shitcades.

Wow, Past-Tennis just answered Future-Tennis' question :V

Uploaded more stuff:

Why the fuck can humans damage nails <_<

I want to be able to unnail "lower-leveled" guys stuff to fix /prevent shitcades.

Wow, Past-Tennis just answered Future-Tennis' question :V

Unnailing ~ Damaging :rolleyes:

Damaging nails -> Nails break -> Unnailed

That's how it goes on L4G ZS.

nox nox nox nox nox nox nox nox

Remove [sERVER] Successfully saved Green-Coins! in favor of a flashing notification.

Certain characters will not show properly, old information for ethereal.

Information in Help needs changing

Like Admins.txt, consider a "changelog.txt" so that you don't have to copy and paste on forums and ingame.

Or at least update it. -.- and include date of the update

Player ranks has not been working for ages now, I suggest removal or fix.

Ingame, if a player is killed or kills and has < character in their name it doesn't show. like

<---- D A R K S I D E ----> will not appear, because he has it at the beginning.

Zombies need more incentive to carry on playing.

3 Green Coins per human kill doesn't seem encouraging any more.

They should gain Exp, just for each human kill or at least staying on zombie till the end.

The definition of Exp should be changed, and it should just be about playing on the server objectively as Human and Zombie.

Humans gain Exp by default, for killing, healing, supplying, nailing, repairing, surviving and winning.

The Zombies do not gain anything, for killing, staying on (to the end) or Ending the game prematurely.

During the round end (with Humans winning), if an Admin forces a map change, the end round Exp is lost.

If anyone joins later than round 1 (when round 2 is in effect), they should automatically become a zombie.

During spectating camera, the names of both humans and zombies should be visible, and zombie's colour mod disabled.

Disagree about the EXP, since you will reach the last level too fast.

You should success to gain experience.

For zombie colorcorrection I say that it would be better to be able to turn it off in F4.

Everything else - Agree.

Player ranks has not been working for ages now, I suggest removal or fix

Removal. they're worthless anyway.

Zombies need more incentive to carry on playing.

3 Green Coins per human kill doesn't seem encouraging any more.

They should gain Exp, just for each human kill or at least staying on zombie till the end.

The definition of Exp should be changed, and it should just be about playing on the server objectively as Human and Zombie.

Humans gain Exp by default, for killing, healing, supplying, nailing, repairing, surviving and winning.

The Zombies do not gain anything, for killing, staying on (to the end) or Ending the game prematurely.

True story :)

Disagree about the EXP, since you will reach the last level too fast.

You should success to gain experience.

Then make it a little harder to get exp as human. (for example. 70-80 xp per kill and not 100?)

Edited by Quert