Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

I'd love to see some new gun/ hand animations and perhaps more dialogue lines. These would make the game more interesting and to stick out more overtly than the current version!

Already added 40% more random speech

What about hands and guns - only thing im hanging is 'full body' addition. So you see your legs and your actual hands in iewmodel.

Also for all 'alpha zombies' fans (it looks creepy :V):

2012-01-02_00006_796d.jpg

I'd love to see some new gun/ hand animations and perhaps more dialogue lines. These would make the game more interesting and to stick out more overtly than the current version!

Already added 40% more random speech

What about hands and guns - only thing im hanging is 'full body' addition. So you see your legs and your actual hands in iewmodel.

Also for all 'alpha zombies' fans (it looks creepy :V):

2012-01-02_00006_796d.jpg

Will release a video of how the alpha zombie is as well soon.

I wanna cook zombies.

When blowing up explosive barrels they burn and scream to death like in Campaign. :)

Fire around the map should burn them to death.

Grenade's outer explosion radius should burn them to death.

Zombine's explosive grenade should burn them too. xD (or not)

375697-half_life_2__zombie_in_flames_.jpg

Yeah, I would like this too, plus the chance to electro-shock them :devil:

Edited by Quert

You could give humans the ability to pull heavy objects (slowly) by holding E, good for shifting stuff to build cades that are in awkward corners

Updated that picture a bit as I had some spare time. What do you think?

titleback.jpg

Picture is lovely. :3

Also yes, heavy props should be dragged across the floor.

It was meant to be an a picture of the map that is loading, but I didn't want to load up garrys mod and take them myself (hence the random scores+names+tips etc) :V But ideally you'd have a different loading background for each map

Sounds interesting.

Too bad it would take time to make a background for each map.

As for the top 10 list, I think it's just useless , IMO they should remove it

and maybe instead of it they could put random hints about human classes (so there are hints about humans on the left and hints about zombies on the right)

Sounds interesting.

Too bad it would take time to make a background for each map.

Nah, once its made all you'd have to do is paste in the background and tweak the levels a bit, would take me say an hour or two to do all of the maps (excluding getting screen shots)

As for the top 10 list, I think it's just useless , IMO they should remove it

and maybe instead of it they could put random hints about human classes (so there are hints about humans on the left and hints about zombies on the right)

I like the rank lists. Maybe it would be good if it had something that showed most improved recent player or top newest players or something so its just not the veterans that pop up on the list, make new people feel more welcome or something like that

Edited by Dr.Minky

As I mentioned at sticky topic - you already can drag heavy props like couches and shelves @ Dr.Minky

Will there be a perk which augments character's "strength" so he can deal a little more melee dmg AND (especially) more drag/push power?

"Freemans Spirit" is that perk

Yes, there should be a picture of the map so people know what it is during loading screen. :D

Oooo (Gets onto photoshop)

EDIT: But you would only be able to show an arial view, not the corridors because you have multiple floors. Probably wouldnt work on ZS that well (unless you can suggest something)

Edited by Dr.Minky

As I mentioned at sticky topic - you already can drag heavy props like couches and shelves @ Dr.Minky

Will there be a perk which augments character's "strength" so he can deal a little more melee dmg AND (especially) more drag/push power?

"Freemans Spirit" is that perk

Is it possible to have a list of all the available perks to preview? (if not, may I atleast know how many are there?)

Given that I presume people don't want to waste time having to set up a different background for each map, how about this? Background could be changed to anything (Job for some of the gmod poser guys?), I thought this looked pretty cool though.

-(deleted to make the thread smaller)-

Or you could even have something like that as a standard background image, and then have a picture of the map for the more popular ones to save some effort and keep the amount of files down.

Might try and do something for the end game screen as well tomorrow if I have the time

Edited by Dr.Minky