Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

How about you let members to have their own "workshop" in the forum (like steam workshop) so they can design hats and suggest them?

Also, 12k for a hat and 20k for a custom colour? What the hell, ain't that a bit too much? I know, there won't be anything else to do with GC's... no upgrades anymore, but still, killing 12000 zombies to buy a hat doesnt make much sense... I hope you accidentally added one zero :P

Edited by Quert

theres been hats in ZS since the dawn of time what are you talking about

even before tf2 had them actually we invented this shit

I don't question the innovations created by L4G, but some people want to actually do something with their GCs....

But you see, people like being individual, people like wearing trendy things..

Some people would donate to L4G to get Green Coins -> Hats

What are you even talking about anymore

How is this even relevant to my post other than random blabber about hats

blaa Bla Blabber bla Blub

even before tf2 had them actually we invented this shit

Blabber Blabber bloo bla blabber

bla Blabber bla blü bla

Bla bla blaa bla Green Coins -> Hats

Bla bla bla bla

How is this even relevant to my post other than random blabber about hats

Seems like we are 2 now, because your post appeared to be random for me too

and together we formed a pile of "blabber".

No, if I wasn't clear enough I will repeat:

-Hats are great, cool and fancy. Not necessary but interesting

-If it sounds like a good Idea for Necro and if he has the time to add them, then he should please do so

Edited by Raptor

The one problem that is still there is what will happen with current upgrades? Like will gc be given back or will all the time spent in them just vanish. i know people wouldnt like losing their stuff without getting something back at all. losing levels is impossible to compensate and its fine to restart with that. but gc is something different.

The one problem that is still there is what will happen with current upgrades? Like will gc be given back or will all the time spent in them just vanish. i know people wouldnt like losing their stuff without getting something back at all. losing levels is impossible to compensate and its fine to restart with that. but gc is something different.

From what I remember, Necrossin has made a refunding system for all upgrades.

EDIT*

And I believe he said something about depending on what class you play you might get early access to some goodies.

example would be me and shadows had lvl 5-6 zerks so we would get some melee orientated goodies.

Edited by Pufulet

and those hats and achievements, you bashed the 0 to much? 2000 gc should be the max for a hat. effect should be 10k at the most. why not add a few small skins/clothes with max price of 10k?

p.s: Im a lvl 6 commando and kuszkusz to, do we get some perks to?

one more thing: dont remove old zs achievements, but add the new ones.

Edited by Damien

and those hats and achievements, you bashed the 0 to much? 2000 gc should be the max for a hat. effect should be 10k at the most. why not add a few small skins/clothes with max price of 10k?

Honestly I think that the price of hats should be increased, and of course it is, because they are supposed to be used as things to make you stand out of the crowd. Pretty much everyone has them.

Well, I suppose a certain perk, maybe grenade as well or an smg or rifle but thats up to necro.

Most of the old achievements are not really seen as anything good now since most are defective and I just dont see them rewarding.

Other than the achievements Pufulet said, I would suggest something like:

Medkit

Medic:

Heal others for a total of 500 hp

Surgeon:

Heal others for a total of 1000 hp

Life Saver:

Heal others for a total of 5000 hp

Angel:

Heal others for a total of 10000 hp

Nailing Hammer

I Hate Propkills:

Nail a total of 10 props

Handyman:

Nail a total of 100 props

Woodworking Expert:

Nail a total of 500 props

Zombie Blocker:

Nail a total of 1000 props

Blowtorch

Hold the nails there:

Repair nails for a total of 500 hit points

Repairman:

Repair nails for a total of 1000 hit points

Mechanic:

Repair nails for a total of 5000 hit points

Engineer:

Repair nails for a total of 10000 hit points

Plus, I would like to suggest to bring the laser mines back, from IW class: Scout

They're basically mines (they don't explode) that can be planted on walls, floors or ceiling that emmit a laser (deals no damage).

If zombies pass through them, they will be marked with a segnal, which can be seen on a minimap (or directly on the screen like it was on IW)

Edited by Quert

Honestly I think that the price of hats should be increased, and of course it is, because they are supposed to be used as things to make you stand out of the crowd. Pretty much everyone has them.

Well, I suppose a certain perk, maybe grenade as well or an smg or rifle but thats up to necro.

Most of the old achievements are not really seen as anything good now since most are defective and I just dont see them rewarding.

I don't have a problem with there being reallt expensive hats in the shop as long as there are some cheaper ones as well. Most of the old achievements don't really work properly and who actually looks to see what achievements people have completed anyways.

I think they should be a bit higher than that.. You need people to EARN achievements, you could get some of them in -relatively- little time

the only really achievements posted were the nail 1000 props and the redeem 500 times ones the rest are going to take quite a while to do.

Edit: Maybe add special hats and skins for completing the achievements as at the moment they are kind of pointless.

Edited by mogadonskoda

["_test"] = {Name = "Testing perk", Description = "Gives you increased pepsi bottle!"},

["_test2"] = {Name = "Testing perk 2", Description = "Gives you increased cola bottle!"},

["_test3"] = {Name = "Testing perk 3", Description = "Gives you increased ass!"},

["_kevlar"] = {Name = "Kevlar", Description = "Gives you 10 more hp"},

["_kevlar2"] = {Name = "Kevlar 2", Description = "Gives you 20 more hp"},

["_turretammo"] = {Name = "Turret Ammo", Description = "50% more ammo for turret"},

["_turrethp"] = {Name = "Turret Durability", Description = "50% more health for turret"},

["_poisonprotect"] = {Name = "Poison Protection", Description = "30% less damage from poison headcrabs"},

["_nailamount"] = {Name = "Pack of nails", Description = "50% more starting nails"},

["_nailhp"] = {Name = "Upgraded nails", Description = "30% more health for nails"},

["_falldmg"] = {Name = "Fall Protection", Description = "25% less fall damage"},

["_freeman"] = {Name = "Freeman's Spirit", Description = "20% more melee damage"},

["_enhkevlar"] = {Name = "Enhanced Kevlar", Description = "15% less damage from hits"},

["_adrenaline"] = {Name = "Adrenaline Injection", Description = "Your screen won't turn red when you are low on health"},

["mogadon"]={Name="Mogadon",Description = "You turn into Mogadon when you slap Pufulet too much"}

These are the the current perks and we need more suggestions because as ou can see some of them arnt even real perks so we need ideas, i have had some.

Adrenaline 2, Your screen wont go red and you move slightly quicker than normal people with health under 30.

Speed 1, Increased Speed By 4%

Speed 2, Increased Speed By 8%

Speed 3, Increased Spped By 12%

Explosives Expert, Increased Explosive Radius by 20%

Explosives Expert 2, Increased Explosive damage by 20%

Explosive Expert 3, You do 40% less damage to self from explosives

Ammunitions Man, You get 15% more ammo from Supply Crates

Ammunitions Man 2 , You get 30% more ammo from Supply Crates

Surgeon, You heal 30% faster with health kit

Surgery, You get 50% more healing, from Health kits and medics

Awesome eyes(i have no idea what to call this one), You see health of Zombies

Dodge, 5% chance to dodge zombie attacks

Psychotherapy, If you get chosen as a Alpha Zombie you dont get chosen the next round.

Bio-technician, You get 20% more ammo in Pulse Weapons and 20% Faster Regen.

Zombie eyes(i didnt know what to call this one either) You can see human health glows like medic in current ZS and zombies.

Lady Luck, Increased rol chance like the perk in the shop in current ZS

Mechanic, You Heal 50% more with blowtourch

Mechanic 2, You can heal turrets aswell as nails

Pufulet, You over cooked your pizza you can vomit like a poison zombie.(you have to add this one)

Necrossin, You have been nerf'd you now do 95% less damage (you have to add this one aswell)

You can change the numbers and names of any of these or you could just ignor them and not add them (but you need the last 2 :P )

Now on to tools

["weapon_zs_tools_hammer"] = { Name = "Nailing Hammer", DPS = 23, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool1" },

["weapon_zs_syringe"] = { Name = "Medkit", DPS = 8, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool1" },

["weapon_zs_tools_supplies"] = { Name = "Mobile Supplies", DPS = 0, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool1" },

["weapon_zs_tools_remote"] = { Name = "Remote Controller", DPS = 0, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool1" },

["weapon_zs_tools_torch"] = { Name = "Torch", DPS = 0, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool1" },

--Tool2

["weapon_zs_turretplacer"] = { Name = "Turret", DPS = 0, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool2" },

["weapon_zs_grenade"] = { Name = "Grenade", DPS = 8, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool2" },

["weapon_zs_mine"] = { Name = "Explosives", DPS = 8, Infliction = 0, Type = "tool2" },

-- Others

he remote control it like the wrangler in tf2 it controlls turret.

Flashbang. just like in Css

Smoke Grenade, just like in Css

Molatov, FIREEEE

Decoy, Makes one of those green light things zombies can see through walls to see humans health, this will make one and it will be low health so zombies will go after it.

Disguise, Your Health glow which zombies can see looks like it is always full, even when its not so they dont target you.

I cant think of anything else, but you guys can so post your ideas.

Decoy, Makes one of those green light things zombies can see through walls to see humans health, this will make one and it will be low health so zombies will go after it.

Disguise, Your Health glow which zombies can see looks like it is always full, even when its not so they dont target you.

^

Just like the TTT items you can buy with credits as traitor

^

Just like the TTT items you can buy with credits as traitor

i dont even play TTT....

and can you post relevent comments like more suggestions for perks/tools

Edited by mogadonskoda

Flashbang. just like in Css

Smoke Grenade, just like in Css

Kinda useless against zombies though

and can you post relevent comments like more suggestions for perks/tools

(copy-pasting this from a previous post of mine)

I would like to suggest to bring the laser mines back, from IW class: Scout

They're basically mines (they don't explode) that can be planted on walls, floors or ceiling that emmit a laser (deals no damage).

If zombies pass through them, they will be marked with a segnal, which can be seen on a minimap (or directly on the screen like it was on IW)

My updated(EDIT:UPDATED) list of suggestions

1) Loading screen: remove top10 list... or atleast make new players feel more welcome, with things like 'best new player'. (like Dr.Minky said.)

2) + Poison gasses [ZOMBIE SPAWNS ONLY] in maps that are missing them

3) DMG based SP gain (like Tennisballesser said.)

4) Humans able to pass through nailed props during the 'pre-round' phase

Perks:

- % chance to dismember zombie's legs with explosives, reducing their speed by % (and ofc they will be crouching until death)

- Accuracy bonus with any firearm

- Can kick a zombie to knock it down (they become ragdolls for a short time). Cooldown time. Must stand still while performing this attack.

Tools:

- IW Scout laser tripmines (not dealing damage), detects zombies and shows them in a minimap or marks them directly on the screen

Achievements and hats (obviously optional, most important things first)

- Users being able to have their own "Hats Workshop" in the forum, where they could design hats and suggest them.

- Medkit achievements (heal X to others)

"Medic"

"Surgeon"

"Life Saver"

"Angel"

- Nailing Hammer achievements (nail X props)

"I Hate Propkills"

"Handyman"

"Woodworking Expert"

"Zombie Blocker"

- Blow Torch achievements (repair X hit points)

"Hold The Nails There"

"Repairman"

"Mechanic"

"Engineer"

Edited by Quert

nothing in the spoiler tag is relevent at the moment

Maybe because you're too lazy to read all the content? I bet you have read just the first one and then said "HA! No, not good. not relevent at the moment..."

there's a Perk and Tools section in that. and all the content in the spoiler tag is an updated list of everything I suggested so far, including stuff that is useless at the moment (But of course you didnt read that I've put "Obviously optional at the moment, important stuff first")

I like how some people just want to find things that aren't supposed to be in a post AT ALL COSTS and dont even look at things that are completely in topic, just to have an excuse to say "NO. you're WRONG, or if you aren't, your stuff isn't relevant at the moment."

Edited by Quert