Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

(to EmRA and anybody who didn't really understand what I was really supporting)

Why (...) add poisonous gas (...) to locations (...) preferred by ...(humans) to achieve victory?

Man , you're being so stubborn...

Are the things I've said in that post so hard to understand?

If they are, then let me explain those 2 simple concepts with easy to understand words:

1) I, Quert, suggest the crew of mr green to add poison gasses (the green floating particles that look like toxic gas that damages humans and heals zombies 'breathing' it) to the zombie spawns in the maps where there aren't any.

If they do, humans will not 'spawncamp' anymore (staying in the zombie spawn to repeatedly kill them just as soon as they respawn) , which is what they sometimes do.

2) One day I was playing in the Mr.Green GMod #1 | ZOMBIE SURVIVAL | LEFT4GREEN.COM server. The map was (I don't remember the name of it) the one with the car crusher. Pufulet (if it wasn't him, it certainly was another admin, but it was most likely him) was online. Humans were camping upstairs. So I heard him saying: "I think I should add poison gas up there. It was the old zombie spawn anyway."

So I simply quoted him. Of course, the vents wouldn't be included because it wasn't part of the old zombie spawn.

Yet you guys just take that quote thinking I would want them added in the camping spots. IMO that's trolling.

The (...) aka you're only being pretty offensive right now.

As for the fact that I was being pretty offensive... I admit I was pretty frustated at that time, but if you check the post I didn't insult anybody, neither directly nor in any other way.

If you have finished reading ALL the above and then ask exactly the same question I've quoted from you, then i've got bad news for you: You REALLY are trolling me.

In-Topic

How about making all humans able to walk through barricades during the 'Pre-Round' time? That way, poor innocent people won't remain locked out and everybody will have a chance to survive. (Obviously, by 'barricades' I mean the props that have been nailed by those who possess a nailing hammer. If people could walk through normal props they might abuse in some way.)

Edited by Quert

Back to topic, How about making all humans able to walk through barricades during the 'Pre-Round' time? That way, poor innocent people won't remain locked out and everybody will have a chance to survive.

Dont early cade then...

and what if i dont want noobs in my cade fucking it up?

Edited by mogadonskoda

It seems like it's this time no minecraft drama but gmod drama :o

THAT'S A FIRST

Anyway,

I like the zs how it is atm, don't see why we should change anything.

But anyway I'm a nawb fag compared with you no lifers =D

There is no ZS drama and especially not like on MC.

No lying snd hacking kids disturbing our intellectual meeting of the ZS Veterans.. and newbs.

ZS should be topic of the day like it has been before ShitCraft.

Dont early cade then...

I actually like his Idea. Idiots like DN-Reznov early cade everyone out just for fun and to become last human.

Back to my question:

Will you open up a BETA server when ZS 2.0 is nearly finished? You know.. for people who aren't necessarily on your friendslist
Edited by Raptor

Just download hamachi, then you can play it

So there actually is a beta server to test it?

(By the way: Hamachi sucks. Use Tunngle, or portforward it)

Dont early cade then...

Don't early cade... that's a easy thing to say, too bad people just don't listen and actually lock people out... 'noobs' normally don't 'fuck' cades up, if they do you can always report them for cadebreaking, because that's the only way they could 'fuck' them up, since explosions by humans won't damage barricades anymore (Necro...or pufulet said that)

Edited by Quert

Dont early cade then...

Don't early cade... that's a easy thing to say, too bad people just don't listen and actually lock people out... 'noobs' normally don't 'fuck' cades up, if they do you can always report them for cadebreaking, because that's the only way they could 'fuck' them up, since explosions by humans won't damage barricades anymore (Necro...or pufulet said that)

There kinda is a server its one necro makes and you can join it if you have hamachi

They do fuck up cades, they see you pushing something them they all come and "help" you and kock it over, or pick up props and rtandonly places them where zombies can prop kill you.

Dont early cade then...

There kinda is a server its one necro makes and you can join it if you have hamachi

places them where zombies can prop kill you.

Im not complaining :gmod:

Perk ideas

- % chance of instant kill as a human (low chance, obviously)

- Increased spawn defence when you redeem (practically invunerable)

- As a howler, if you scream on an explosive it will blow up (and do a buffered damage to the Human players near it?)

- The ability to 'fake' death as an etheral, similar to the dead ringer on tf2

- % chance of earning double SP from a kill

- Melee will stop or 'paralyse' zombies for a second or so at the price of a buffered pistol damage or something. This would make it easy to get run from one or two zombies, but as a last human itd hinder you.

Edited by Dr.Minky

look here boy...early cading is a tactic as pufulet said one time. the zombies need a meal and its not fun if everybody camps in the same fucking room and there are 3 zombies trying to kill those people so lets just keep this thing like it is.

... early cading is a tactic ...

And you call that a tactic? Taking the best cading spot in the map ALONE and lock the rest of the world outside is a tactic? Nope, that's just a totally selfish behavior, and since ZS is... or SHOULD be... based on teamwork, it's pretty much a suicide attempt.

... its not fun if everybody camps in the same room ...

It's not fun, you say? then you think that playing with up to 3 fellow humans and die easily is? maybe it is ( I really doubt it ), but it wouldn't be fun for the other, poor players.

The goal of the game isn't to earn over 9000 Greencoins in a round (they will become pretty much useless in the update, because shops will have hats only, and no upgrades to buy.), but to survive.

Perk Suggestions

1) % chance to shoot a bullet without using ammonution

2) % chance to dismember zombie's legs with explosives, reducing their speed by % (and ofc they will be crouching until death)

3) Poison zombies: chance to poison humans with their secondary (that 'barf' thing), making them unable to heal for some time

Edited by Quert

well the starting zombies need to have some fun too otherwise they leave and its not my problem if most of the people choose commando class and decides to follow me like brainless dolls and think that i will make every cade for them.

there are usually more than one place to cade in maps but you just have to use your brains to find them.

and being selfish is tactic believe it or not

there are not many good supports at the moment but hopefully people will learn to use them in time

and if your smart enough you learn from your mistakes and know what to do to survive

Edited by Reiska

well the starting zombies need to have some fun too otherwise they leave and its not my problem if most of the people choose commando class and decides to follow me like brainless dolls and think that i will make every cade for them.

there are usually more than one place to cade in maps but you just have to use your brains to find them.

and being selfish is tactic believe it or not

there are not many good supports at the moment but hopefully people will learn to use them in time

and if your smart enough you learn from your mistakes and know what to do to survive

Amen.

-----------

Perks are not supposed to be overpowered, they are for humans only and should not contain chances or some gamepbreaking stuff (like get more sp and such)

Yeah, so fuck teamwork... right? that word probably doesn't even exist anymore in the Zombie Survival vocabolary.

The goal of the game isn't to earn over 9000 Greencoins in a round (they will become pretty much useless in the update, because shops will have hats only, and no upgrades to buy.), but to survive.

Like i've said (^)... There's no 'die together or survive alone', because there barely are any chances to manage to avoid death when you're in a cade for a total of 3.

About the fact that there isnt just one cade in each map it's true, but the selfish suicidal idiots always take the best one... and in some maps there is only one good place to camp in, the rest of them are just pseudo camping spots.

Moreover, who gives a shit some 'nawbs' go commando and follow you? It certainly isn't my problem, they can do whathever they want, I mostly go either support, engineer or medic and always look for a decent place.

Still, being selfish isn't a tactic.

It would be just in the event the goal of the game was: getting most kills and most greencoins gained.

(They will become useless in the update... [see quote])

But since the goal is to SURVIVE instead, teamwork is important, as a human team winning is a rare happening... unless zombies are being lazy or server is almost empty, it hardly ever happens that 100% of the humans who joined the group of people in a barricade remain alive, blockades can still break, noobcrabs headcrabs can still pass through gaps, ethereal can still teleport through them

(Well, they won't be able to do that in the update, of course...)

Here's quick list of things I support so far , they're just my opinions (or someone else's that I support... it's still something that I think) and they most likely won't change, but I might add some other idea

(I know, most of u wouldn't care anyway [don't read then], but I'll still put it)

1) Loading screen: remove top10 list... or atleast make new players feel more welcome, with things like 'best new player'. (like Dr.Minky said.)

2) + Poison gasses [ZOMBIE SPAWNS ONLY] in maps that are missing them

3) DMG based SP gain (like Tennisballesser said.)

4) Humans able to pass through nailed props during the 'pre-round' phase

Random perks (some... or all of them, I dont know, will certainly be refused because too OP or something, NECROSSIN said)

1) % chance to shoot a bullet without using ammonution

2) % chance to dismember zombie's legs with explosives, reducing their speed by % (and ofc they will be crouching until death)

3) Poison zombies: chance to poison humans with their secondary (that 'barf' thing), making them unable to heal for some time

4) Perk: Accuracy bonus with any firearm

5) Perk-Aura: Teammates standing within (you choose how many units) get damage bonus. Not stackable

6) Active skill: Can kick a zombie to knock it down (they become ragdolls for a short time). Cooldown. Must stand still while performing this attack.

Edited by Quert

i don't even want to survive unless i need survives to level up and being selfish is tactic and yes fuck teamwork

you can survive whit 3 people if those 3 guys are skilled enough

no point arguing if you don't understand

besides its more exciting when there are more zombies than humans

and yes of course those are your opinions and i don't really care a shit about them but necrossin might have some ideas about those things and that's why i have to complain so he will not just put random shit to the game.

and playing a month or week or just sometimes (or getting title) doesn't make instant pro and that is what many people seem to forget (not that this has anything to do whit this discussion)

Edited by Reiska

Perks

1 Increased speed is an obvious one that many games like to have. For example the Zombies have a speed boost whilst playing with their first life. Short, but still efficient.

2 Packmule ( Black ops CoD ) The ability to be able to carry two main weapons ( again not sure if it has already been added ) Basically commando. - only for commando class -

3 Critical chance. The chance of being able to land a critical shot on a zombie dealing x2 more damage and a possible chance to stun them in their path.

Edit: There is more team work with the zombies then there is with humans hiding behind a cade with flaws ;)

Edited by Luke Nukem

...only for commando class

Luke, classes will removed and will be replaced with loadouts, so just suggest it as a normal perk.

Anyways, I think the pack mule perk is a pretty good idea.

1 Increased speed is an obvious one that many games like to have. For example the Zombies have a speed boost whilst playing with their first life. Short, but still efficient.

Actually, I think there already is a speed boost for zombies.

Edit: There is more team work with the zombies then there is with humans hiding behind a cade with flaws ;)

ogjg1u.jpg

+1 from me for the Pack Mule and the EDIT quote

I don't even want to survive unless i need survives to level up and being selfish is tactic and yes fuck teamwork

you can survive with 3 people if those 3 guys are skilled enough

no point arguing if you don't understand

besides its more exciting when there are more zombies than humans

I DO understand your point, but I HARDLY EVER see a team of 3 people staying alive for 20 minutes (EVEN IF SKILLED), I bet it would happen more often if the team was of more humans, like 6-10, if not more...

And of course it might be more exciting to be against 9999 zombies, but what about them? they might aswell sit back and wait until round end if you always lock them out from the best cade place in the map when they're humans... no point even trying

I wouldn't be complaining if you suicidal guys used different cading places and leave the best for the guys who really want to survive. And it's not about 'getting Rounds Survived to level up', it's the goal of the game...

Mind answering this question?

What's, in your opinion , the goal of Zombie Survival?

Get as more kills and greencoins as possible?

Or is it: "Survive the round (As Humans)" and "Eat Humans' brains (As Zombie) and, maybe, achieve redemption (As a undead turning back into a human) ?

and playing a month or week or just sometimes (or getting title) doesn't make instant pro and that is what many people seem to forget (not that this has anything to do whit this discussion)

Yeah, it does not have anything to do with this discussion. Why say it then? And I don't see why you even said that, if you meant to say that i'm a newbie... You're pretty wrong.

Maybe the name 'Kradar' will remind you someone, (MAYBE), well.. if it does It's me. and the first time I played Mr.Green ZS was 2-3 years ago.

and NO, I haven't gotten a title editor because I FULLY AGREE with what you've said about them. they're a waste of money (well, there won't be anything much to buy with gc's) and are just for bragging rights... plus, they don't increase skill at all (You know? I think they just decrease skill. Players just get busy showing it off and distract themselves from the game...)

Just a little OT thing to say, reiska

and yes of course those are your opinions and i don't really care a shit about them

I know, dude... No need to repeat that just to look like a boss

(I know, most of u wouldn't care anyway [don't read then], but I'll still put it)
Edited by Quert

I agree except for the idea of the aura perk. Imagine an entire team with that perk, itd be 'pew pew' dead. Everyone always huddle together when fighting the zombies so it may as well be a permanent damage increase for the human team, just seems silly when the maps are usually so confined.

I like the perks Luke suggested (pack mule, not so much)

Another obvious perk (id be suprised if this werent in already) being able to heal others quicker. Or maybe a perk that stops you moving completely for 3 seconds, and then drains your entire med pack and gives you the same amount in health

Edited by Dr.Minky

I would like the idea of gaining sp from damage as well as from kills and that has been suggested many many times. A good example would simply be 5Sp for every 200 Damage Dealt.

A tool I would like to see is the ability to carry and deploy a mobile skillshop which allows you to purchase ammunition even during waves.

Remember guys, you can only have 1 perk equipped and it has to be practical small bonus. By practical i mean like a few perks that do exist such as "More Nail Health" "More Turret Ammo" "Less Fall Damage", "Less Poison Damage" "More Health". So there is no room for perks that increase your damage really because damage with guns is balanced out (dont bother arguing about that)

Surviving rounds in new zs will be seen as something way more important than the current surviving because it will give you a fairly good xp bonus. And of course you want as much xp as possible because you get to unlock more toys to fight the undead with.