⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

Why on earth

Could somebody explain what is the main goal in zombie survival these days

Rape every single, living cell on earth..

Or camp somewhere and have a tea time

and quert doesnt seem to be able to see that HUMANS ALWAYS LOSE except on maps where all humans are forced into team work like on pub, its so small that you cant go anywhere else and any vaguely good team could survive that map

I bet problems would be instantly solved if the DMG based SP gain system was used, because if I attack humans till i'm low on health (So I took dmg and someone earned SP's) and then go back to spawn to heal myself, both zombies and humans would be balanced.

I still support the fact that they should add poison gasses. atleast in the spawns

P.S: Re-read the piece of phrase from me (actually from Pufulet, he said it today ingame, in the morning I think) you guys multiquoted.

should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp In the map with the car crusher... because they camp in a unfair place where there used to be a zombie spawn ( vent not included )

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

EDIT

exactly, then why do people whine about camping?

go back to CS/COD

Did you fucking read what i've replied in this post? Are you too fucking lazy to do that? THEN DONT FUCKING SHITPOST RANDOMLY!

I support the idea they should put the god damn poison gasses in the spawns!!!

The fucking phrase you guys KEEP MULTIQUOTING (IMO just at the goal to troll me): "...should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp..." IS ABOUT THE MAP WITH THE CAR CRUSHER ONLY!!! And its not just what i've said, It's something I've heard from Pufulet himself ingame!!!!!

Edited by Quert

A few perk suggestions for Necro

• Mechanic - +2hp Blowtorch Repair
  • Big Canister - +50 Blowtorch Ammo
  • Breaking Sound - Damage zombies while under howler sound shield
  • Remote Controller - Ability to turn turret on and off with the remote
  • Good Customer - 20% extra ammo received.
  • Medic - Heal 2 HP
  • Nurse - 30+ Ammo extra for Medkit
  • Doctor - Healing a poisoned will remove the poison effect.
  • Superior Strength - Ability to knockback zombies with melee.
  • Sportsman - Run 10% faster when all weapons thrown.

should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp

Why on earth

Could somebody explain what is the main goal in zombie survival these days

stay in one safe place for as long as possible

go back to CS/COD

Edited by Sneed

Meh. Post your ideas of perks if you want (they should not be op)

Reworked targetid hud into better one (stuff that shows on your screen when you are aiming at player)

Fixed some loadout/database errors when reconencting as zombie

And the nice stuff:

Turned Mines into Explosives.

Explosives

Slot: Tool 2

Starting amount: 2-3

Unlocked at: no info yet

That means they deal a bit less damage, you can plant them only on a floor, however max distance between them is ~100 units (old one was 250).

Also added ability to refill nails, grenades and explosives in skillshop.

Thats how new explosives looks like:

2012-01-05_00003_557d.jpg

Oh and one more thing...

Barricades and props no longer take damage from Grenades or Explosives (as well as fire damage from them). However zombies still can do this trick (zombines for example)

Edited by NECROSSIN

FOS RO DAH

Howler can blow shit away.

Use this to launch props at Human players.

This attack will only blow players away but not hurt them.

Scroll to select attack. :)

Add wind effects to this power.

Thermal Goggles for Commando and Marksman classes:

opticsplanet_2021_668326223_night_vision-799738.gifThermal_goggles.jpg

They confuse me with the medic healing tool.

"Oooooh health *BANG*"

Heh. Medkit will have medkit model.

This is just a bomb disguised as dark food package with flashing red light :V

Just change the Textures, so people don't get confused, Gov'nor

PS:

Will you open up a BETA server when ZS 2.0 is nearly finished? You know.. for people who aren't necessarily on your friendslist :V

Edited by Raptor

"Oooooh health *BANG*"

PS:

Will you open up a BETA server when ZS 2.0 is nearly finished? You know.. for people who aren't necessarily on your friendslist :V

There isnt any classes in 2.0.

OFF-TOPIC (actually not very OT since it's about something in the previous page) :

To Sneed

(and any other who was randomly posting against me without reading what I've actually said).

If you feel you're one of them, open this spoiler tag.

EDIT

go back to CS/COD

Did you fucking read what i've replied in this post? Are you too fucking lazy to do that? THEN DONT FUCKING SHITPOST RANDOMLY!

I support the idea they should put the god damn poison gasses in the spawns only!

The fucking phrase you guys KEEP MULTIQUOTING (IMO just at the goal to troll me): "...should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp..." IS ABOUT THE MAP WITH THE CAR CRUSHER ONLY! And its not just what i've said, It's something I've heard from Pufulet himself ingame!

(Copy-Pasted this from the edited post in the previous page [the fourth one from me])

(Sorry but I REALLY HAD to type the stuff above, got fuckin' angry annoyed with the fact that they're too lazy to read ALL and then reply without knowning anything)

No fuckin' offense.

'Nuff said.

IN-TOPIC:

Perk: Accuracy bonus with any firearm

Perk-Aura: Teammates standing within (you choose how many units) get damage bonus. Not stackable

Active skill: Can kick a zombie to knock it down (they become ragdolls for a short time). Cooldown. Must stand still while performing this attack.

Edited by Quert

"Oooooh health *BANG*"

PS:

There isnt any classes in 2.0.

Then the Thermal Goggles should be available as something you can un-lock or buy with GC.

EDIT

go back to CS/COD

I support the idea they should put the god damn poison gasses in the spawns only!

The fucking phrase you guys KEEP MULTIQUOTING (IMO just at the goal to troll me): "...should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp..." IS ABOUT THE MAP WITH THE CAR CRUSHER ONLY! And its not just what i've said, It's something I've heard from Pufulet himself ingame!

(Copy-Pasted this from the edited post in the previous page [the fourth one from me])

(Sorry but I REALLY HAD to type the stuff above, got fuckin' angry annoyed with the fact that they're too lazy to read ALL and then reply without knowning anything)

No fuckin' offense.

'Nuff said.

If I (or anyone else in this thread) were trolling, I'd be licking away those sweet tears of anger and congratulating myself of a succesful trolling attempt.

The thing is I was merely stating my shocked expression towards your earlier post which I much disagreed with, aka you're only being pretty offensive right now.

Quoting your whole post to avoid any further misunderstandings:

2e1x9go.jpg

When I'm selected as first zombie in a map with poison gas, I usually attack humans until i've got <100 hp. Then I just go back to the gas area to get full HP. If I die I lose the max hp bonus, that's why. (That way they dont even get kills from me, therefore they dont get SP, they waste ammo so they just weaken themselves while I attack them)

Don't see why they shouldn't add it. Today I've even heard Pufulet saying that he should add poison gas in the place humans usually camp (the map with the car crusher trap. the place upstairs, vent not included), so I dont see why the same thing shouldn't be done with other maps that are missing gasses

Why on earth would you wish to add poisonous gas that damages the hit points of players which side on the human team to locations that are during most situations preferred by the said team to achieve victory?

In my opinion, Zombie Survival should be about a desperate attempt to survive the time rounds tend to last in the upcoming Zombie Survival update (assumeably around 20 minutes) aka humans winning should be a rare happening.

Nail decrease from 5 to 3. Before anyone objects just think we all know it's easy to break cades, but the harder life is for saviours the more exciting the game actually gets. Also like Darkness was saying you can now buy nails from the shop which also makes the decisions of wasting SP on nails or buying guns?

Edited by Luke Nukem

Nail decrease from 5 to 3. Before anyone objects just think we all know it's easy to break cades, but the harder life is for saviours the more exciting the game actually gets. Also like Darkness was saying you can now buy nails from the shop which also makes the decisions of wasting SP on nails or buying guns?

Nail ammo is 3 now

Nghhh no. 4? MAYBE. 3? No. Keep in mind that people use one of those nails for making a plank, so that would leave 2 NAILS for making a cade. No chance in hell, it would suck, its hard enough as it is usually, and you never know how many people are gonna go as Support

Nghhh no. 4? MAYBE. 3? No. Keep in mind that people use one of those nails for making a plank, so that would leave 2 NAILS for making a cade. No chance in hell, it would suck, its hard enough as it is usually, and you never know how many people are gonna go as Support

That's the point of my question. Making it harder then you command people to go as support. Without communication you're more likely to die. Wack it down to 3. Kill a few zombies, BINGO buy more nails.

Nail ammo is 3 now

Why thank you :)

That's the point of my question. Making it harder then you command people to go as support. Without communication you're more likely to die. Wack it down to 3. Kill a few zombies, BINGO buy more nails.

Most people dont talk on it, and even less listen to what you tell them to do. You cant see what class other players are unless you pick a class yourself, thus making what you said pointless cause people would have to sit and wait for everyone else to have an in depth discussion about what class they want to be and leave them with 10 seconds to get to where they need to be and set up a cade

It just wouldnt work