Mr. Green Gaming

New Counter strike Source Mr Green server request

KotH, Arena and others don't mix. They're not changing for the time being.

I'm not really for new CSS servers. Past experience taught that they don't really take off. A minigame server is only fun during events. The only thing I'd be remotely interested in is a CSS Zombie Escape server. That shit is cash.

Then why did we remove it. As far as I remember, that popularity didn't last.

It's because I was so stupid to make it 24/7 deathrun. And it didn't generate any income. Although I was working on a GC plugin with custom skins etc.

It's because I was so stupid to make it 24/7 deathrun. And it didn't generate any income. Although I was working on a GC plugin with custom skins etc.

So Instead of making a Deathmatch server,you can make a Minigames/Fun server... And you could also start a topic that people could vote if they want to take down any TF2 servers for the new Counter strike Source Server.

If they add the option to vote a gamemode change in one server, people wouldn't cry around if their favourite one was removed. ( one guy says "no, dont remove arena, remove koth" another one says "no, dont remove koth, remove cp" and one last guy says "no, dont remove cp, remove arena"... pretty much means that keeping all of em in a server wouldn't disappoint anybody)

Moreover, if all of the gamemodes were hosted in a single server, the players would combine so it wouldn't be empty 24/7.

On the plus side, there's just 1 server on each game. TF2 is the only one that has 3 servers hosted on it... sounds like a money waste.

Edited by Quert

About the minigame/fun server. It'll probably return someday.

Deathmatch is also related to my interests. But the thing is we need to pay around ~ 130 euros (ontop of the current machines already) per month to allow new gameservers.

Dem... And Clavuses wallet is tad empty atm because of MC/server update xD... Fun/MG server would nice tho, even i would start up my CSS just to play it again.

Didn't we go to DeathRun only because everyone just wanted to play DeathRun while on the minigame server. I don't think it'll be any different if we'd try it this time.

Didn't we go to DeathRun only because everyone just wanted to play DeathRun while on the minigame server. I don't think it'll be any different if we'd try it this time.

The server changed to Deathrun because few people on the forums thought it would be better. I, like many others resisted. You didnt listen to the guys in the server, you listened to the few people here in the forums.

MG/Fun was always more popular than Deathrun, server was populated/full 24/7 before DR came.

Also, dont ask for the removal of KotH TF2 server just because you dont like it. It seems to be populated most of the time, which is already a good enough reason to keep it up. Dont do the same mistake as with Fun/MG server.

Edited by Nobana

So without a poll let's just pull the CSS MG/Fun server up again, and if Ywa finishes his addon, then add that too. From what I've heard there's no reason why it wouldn't be successful.

I'd love to. But currently we do not have any free capacity for a new Source-based server.

So without a poll let's just pull the CSS MG/Fun server up again, and if Ywa finishes his addon, then add that too. From what I've heard there's no reason why it wouldn't be successful.

I'd love to. But currently we do not have any free capacity for a new Source-based server.

When can you have free capacity again?

When can you have free capacity again?

When you are willing to donate him money monthly to keep the server up.

CS:S Is always a great laugh.

We could rob a bank for funds...

Lets do this ;P

No. Dont feel like risking directly...

I guess i'll force some gullible people to do a bank robbery for me... like Derren Brown did, in "Mind Control" (I think)

!Give rui_troia ''dosh'' (amount:9000)