Day Z

Clavus

Installed it.

Not working.

Installed it.

Not working.

Would you like some fries with that?

Seriously, WHAT is not working..?

Edit: I did find a problem with the shortcut though, seems I forgot a '\'. You could redownload it from the same link and try again.

Edited by MrZunz

So a lot of you guys will be joining new this weekend

I've killed myself so I will spawn at the coast, then I can rendezvous with however many of you can make it, show you the basics and then we'll scavenge for some weapons. (once we've done that we can always split up into smaller groups as long as one of you is good at navigating)

Most important thing is to just get on and find out where you are on the map. If you don't know, just head left along the train tracks and we'll all meet at the last town, Kamenka, I can come on at any time today and in the late evening tomorrow, let me know what time is best for all of you

Oh, and you'll need this http://dayzdb.com/

Edited by Dr.Minky

I told him that i passed the exams (which is true) so he just said ok, there was still some euros on it so i have 29€ instead of exactly 25€ :D.

Gonna buy ARMA2 combined operations and then install Day Z.

Any Brotips for starting out? :D

If zombies spot you, run. If players spot you, run. That's all there is to it :V

This error has been haunting me for to long :(

Games do not run after 'Preparing to Launch'

So I decided to fix it with this

But ofcourse updating everything and fixing windows C++ DirectX and all that craps takes time and patience, which I don't have :(

So minkey, me and turbo'll miss the train to Clavus' Badass Greenies Camp [CBGC].

We'll try and get to the camp ourselves, when I fixed the crap ;V

Edited by Mathijs1996