Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Tried updating Day Z + the beta mirrions of times but I can't get past the loading screen, I guess I'll wait till the next update.

Sometimes thats because the server youre connecting to hasnt updated yet

Also, anyone feel like playing now? Ive got nothing to do so

How about tomorrow minky? C:

Me, you, Cadis and Turbo on LU28.

I cant tonight, sorry dude :<

Had not seen players in weeks but when I went up to Gvozdno a few hours back it was like noob central. Someone with a Loud Enfield was shooting right outside the barn I was in. I quickly went out of the other side of the barn, realizing I had misjudged where he was shooting from because now he was standing like 5m from me.

Luckily he was too pre-occupied with the zombies so I wasted almost half a DMR clip on him. Thanks for the bloodpacks you were carrying!

Had a pretty good day!

Found alot of shit...

Big ass millitary antenna where i found a shotgun and some ammo to bad i had to waste it all on making it out of the complex alive...

After that a downed helicopter crash site wich i believed had many valuable stuff like snipers and assault rifles? But i guess mine was already looted or something nothing there apart from a small army of millitary zombies guarding it..

Made my way to a small barn where i found a winchester rifle with quite alot of ammo so not bad i guess..

Anybody knows where this antenna is located on the map?? If so please show so i can kinda navigate where i am. Still haven't found a darn map yet -__-''

EDIT:

I think it's here:

post-2899-0-82412300-1342549646_thumb.jp

Anyone can confirm my suspicions?

Edited by terminator

Pretty much all loot and vehicle spawn maps are incomplete. I think heli crash sites spawn randomly on open fields and don't have pre-defined locations.

Also there are several antennas across the map. I think Green Mountain (next to Zelenogorsk) is the most well known.

Made a video about the location..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lUh80xf6M

:yeah:

Lol, you are so aware of zombuls. As for me I really don't care if they are after me or not, I even attracted like 30 zombuls on airfield just for fun because I was bored but then the party ended with me getting into firestation and throwing an m67 at them. Even server lagged a lil' :').

I mean srsly. Even Cadis calls me a proffessional at attracting unwanted attention.

I just pretty much dont care unless there are players.

Made a video about the location..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1lUh80xf6M

:yeah:

Lol, you are so aware of zombuls. As for me I really don't care if they are after me or not, I even attracted like 30 zombuls on airfield just for fun because I was bored but then the party ended with me getting into firestation and throwing an m67 at them. Even server lagged a lil' :').

I mean srsly. Even Cadis calls me a proffessional at attracting unwanted attention.

I just pretty much dont care unless there are players.

I really hate those cunts comming after me i useally just see 1 or 2 but when i shoot them or kill them there comming from all directions O__o'' and rape my butt :V

So i just keep to myself most of the time...

Yesterday some asshole bandit rolled up in a tractor he hid it in the bushes and i waited for him to leave so i stole his tractor drove it for like 20 minutes untill i wrecked in some frigging road barrier in the middle of a town with a gazillion zombies and i got overrun -__-

Really need an assault rifle or sumtin...

Edited by terminator

Short Version: derp derp derp

Played with Mr.Darkness and His friend Cadis, logged in after some weeks, spawned in chernogorsk, looted shit, got alice and winnie, traveled to Mogilevka, found heli crash site: 3 bizon sd on floor and 2 fn fals, took the bizon sd and 5 mags for it. Meanwhile Darkness was trying to find a fix for his problem, got to stary sobor, found two heli crash sites, WOOHOO! Fn fal Anspv, and a L85 AWS are the noticable drops. server restarts and darkness finally joins, He is in stary factory, so I heard there, until i see zombies at deerstand, needless to say a player appeared but since crosshair didnt show range I didnt risk it, camped there and saw 2 other players, after a while I got up and ran to the second deerstand, Infrared showed those two at stary shooting shit, I warned darkness and so the following began.

They went for kabanino, where we all regroupped, was there crouching, until suddenly WILD URAL APPEARS TRYING TO SQUASH ME and 1-2 players were watching me but with my uber mouse skills I aborted right when the ural was 1m from me. After that Darkness and me regroupped at house and went for airfield. Everything went fine until he got killed by barracks. I went to the barracks only to get flanked and killed too.

PART 1 END

PART 2 START:

Right, shit happened.

Spawned in cherno again, looted all of it only to get a silly lee enfield and a czech. Oh also met a friendly survivor who I just ignored and he did the same. Went for stary, nothin interesting happened on way, Darkness was looting novy, stary had a heli crash site on the road and one in town, in the road one i find M107 WOOOHOO and m14 aim! no ammo but found them later, Cadis and Darkness were in stary, he at factory, cadis at supermarket, there were 2 other players, by tactical flanking and assuming where they were going we got one, while the other one aborted. We immediately resumed our way to NW airfield. Same shit as usual. Everything went fine, darkness had to go dinner so Cadis went for north barracks. Looted that shit, somebody tried following cadis but I show him and server restart happens, we found two coyote bags, which is quite good. Now here comes the silly part: Darkness sprinted on the airfield, he tested out his zeroing by shooting a zombie in the distance. Now this two factors will hopefully explain what happened.

Cadis went for the south barracks while me and Darkness remained, Cadis got shot at SB(arracks) So I was positioned myself at a treeline in cover. And kept looking, zombies somehow magically disappeared. Meanwhile Darkness went for factory to have a better view and a lot of cover, well he went there and guess what? He got shot with a m107. Right so I was left alone again. He got killed with a m107 and it is a long distance sniper, people were looting SB so I thought, I go camp near wall, I slowly proned to the two pine trees, made it that nobody behind me could see where I was going and where I positioned myself. I had a clear view of the wall opening. I was there for 3 minutes until somebody tried to take me down with a m1911, now im asking myself, HOW! Of course I aborted but had around 1k blood.

Im starting to ask myself if it really was my fault or some kid is using map/location hacks since every f*cking time they know where we are...

Also:

I want to get this game SO SO SO badly, but I have a Mac. :CCCC

tumblr_m7caiqwhuL1r22rqu.gif

Edited by Reap3r

Two people killed with my DMR this evening. I went south to Gorka. When I was on the slope just north of town, I spotted another survivor running parallel to me on the field. All that constant looking around finally paid off. Took him down in a single shot, he had not even spotted me yet. After that I took the safe route and slowly crawled to his body along the tree line, taking several minutes while looking around constantly. This also turned out to be a good decision since I heard gunfire coming from the town a little later.

Eventually I crawled up to the guy and looted an FN FAL and some Bison SD ammo off his corpse. Then I crawled back to the treeline and watched my surroundings. Again I that turned out to be a good call since another dude was about 8m from me hiding beneath a tree. Several DMR shots later he was sent back to the coast too. Enriched my backpack with the DMR ammo he was carrying, and then went back to offload my full inventory at the tents. :V

Lol, also guys are we playing at server XX00 OR XX 00? there are two versions of the server, one with a space between letters and numbers.

Say, you like scavenging for supplies in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by the walking dead, don't you? If Day Z is too intimidating, you may fancy the newly announced MMORPG The War Z, which seems to offer a slightly less hardcore "survival horror" experience but still has permadeath and that jazz if you want it. Roaming across maps of 200-400 square kilometres, you'll be searching for food and weapons, anything to keep the zombie hordes--and other players--at bay. There are RPG-y elements, like gaining experience to learn new skills, and safe towns where you can buy supplies, but it sounds pretty bleak in general. Hit the announcement for more details. As well as a 'hardcore' mode with permadeath, like in Day Z, there will be 'normal' servers where you can revive. Developer Hammerpoint Interactive plans to run dedicated public servers, but players can also run their own. And, pleasantly, The War Z doesn't seem to be either subscription-based or free-to-play. Like Guild Wars 2, once you buy the MMORPG there are no subscription fees. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were optional microtransactions too, though.

The War Z is due on PC this fall, and you can sign up for a closed beta launching in summer.

http://www.thewarz.com/

2m429hy.jpg

28hick7.jpg

8z3cdc.jpg