Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Today was sick!!!!

Managed to kill 4 people and countless of zombies!

Found some proper weapons too ... Went to the airport balota, checking out what's there when all of a sudden see some dude crawling like 15 meters next to me,i take my enfield aim and BOOM clear headshot!!! Had to leave his body and shit for a while because i had attracted to many zombies after i shaked them i returned. Go through his shit AKM with 2 mags (YEAH BUDDY) suddenly hear alot of shots fired i get down and some other asshole apparently didn't see me either was emptying his mag on some zombies i just lay low and wait for him to kill them then i shot him too. (Funny how many people can be in the same area on a map thats 225km big) Anyways was a good day recorded it all too! Will capture some more footage and make a good gameplay video.

Fuck_Yea.png

Edited by terminator

First day of DayZ: So I spawned in a place near Elektro, which made me happy. I decided to go and loot the different places, and got shittons. I had everything I needed. I decided to go to the church to camp for a while and I saw this guy in there. At the time I had a Makarov. I think he had an enfeild or something. He shot me, with all my stuff. Then I came back later and I saw him running around with like 20 zombies on him. Having only a crowbar, I ran at him and beat him down. Then, all the zombies fucked me up. I really need to find someone to play with. :C

Do note you can bind a button to use voice chat over direct communication directly (there's no bind for it by default). I think it's easier to gain people's trust if you talk to them before showing up with a gun. Of course it does add the risk that they can hear where you are.

Hmm that is good, Im thinking about putting my beautiful M107 in a tent somewhere and start with lee enfield because since I have this m107 I am like SHIT DONT WANNA DIE or HAHAHA YOU CANT BEAT 50.CAL biatch.

When I had shitty beginning stuff, it got very exciting to hunt players, now im too scared to go alone to the airfield, because then there is nobody to take my m107 with him :(

This is how my day went: I first respawned in elektro, so I did my normal loot pickup. I found a AKM in the fire station. I was walking up the stairs and I glitched out onto the roof. Then my character started going crazy, running around without me doing anything. I eventually ran off the roof, and broke bones. Then to make it worse, zombies came from all sides. I passed out, and loss blood till I died. When I respawned, I found myself in Bolota. I went to the airstrip there and found good loot. I went to this military camp nearby and found an AK-47 without any ammo. I was then chased by zombies back to the airfield, where I found shelter in the control tower. I found 2 AK-47's both without ammo, and an AKM with loads of ammo. I later got myself to Cherno, where I saw two bandits. They didnt notice me until this guy on a bycicle came around right past me. I tried to put my skills to the test and kill the duo. I got on top of this building, and shot at them, barely missing their heads. At the worst possible time, my character freaked out again, and ran of the building, breaking my legs again. This time no zombies ran after me, so I had time to crawl to the hospital, and find a morphine injecter. I then had to find my way to Elektro, with only 1100 blood, and no food. When I got there, I discovered that all the food was scavenged, and since im playing solo, I cant give myself blood. So now I am in Elektro, with about 900 blood, and no food. Lucky me! If anyone can give me blood that would be glorious. I would be forever in your favour. Also, do any of you have any tactics or strategies that I could use? Im a complete noob. :/

Well since me and my friends got shot yesterday in some random military camp (<.<) i respawned in Balota and headed to Zelenoblablabal to meet up with my friends , we then decided to scavenge the police station and the supermarket while we still waited for someone and i shot 40 zombies camping the supermarket door, then we headed east to find a good place to set up our camp while chilling out and scavenging all the stuff we found .. then we searched for cows ... we got us some boars .. raped them .. cooked them , ate them ... one of my friends then arrived from cherno with some morphine and some blood that he gave me right away because i was down to 3k after i got raped in the anus hard and passed out ... then we my bro got attackd by a lagging zombie which broke his legs but luckily we still had his morphine so we could go on and we eventually found a good FLAT place for our tent <.< damn this got unprofessional and nobody is gonna read this anyway , well now i will make my way back to cherno to get some car parts and get ourselfs a ride ! :catbread:

EDIT : Btw meeting players at night staring at the ground with a zombie skin is kind of scary ... but THATS OKAY

Edited by xeim