Mr. Green Gaming

Day Z

Clavus

Nothing exciting ever happens when I go for the airfield.

Shit kicks off when I'm at the airfield

Summer holiday now so, if people wanna play late with me just say :V

If Day Z is too intimidating, you may fancy the newly announced MMORPG The War Z,

Looks fun - Not for the same reasons that DayZ is fun though. I bet when they finish the mod and make it an actual extension for ARMA 3 it'll be crazy good, I doubt it will grab TOO many players from it

Theres an open world zombie game coming out for xbox that i'd been looking forward to for ages called Class 3 (been in development for years), which was MEANT to be like DayZ but from the latest development stuff I've seen it looks far less hardcore than they made it sound - more like a cross between dayz and dead island. But im sure itll still be fun, if there are any console players here. http://undeadlabs.com/class3/

Edited by Dr.Minky

Seeing as my pc can't handle arma 2 / arma 3 , I'm glad that there are more copies incoming of Day Z.

Too bad I don't have an xbox, instead of that I have a crappy ps3.

Altough War Z might be interesting, but the graphics are a bit less .. catchy ? We'll see.

Edited by Sacrevy

Seeing as my pc can't handle arma 2 / arma 3 , I'm glad that there are more copies incoming of Day Z.

Altough War Z might be interesting, but it doesn't look very good if you have a close look at the graphics, we'll see.

Don't judge a game on its graphics

Altough War Z might be interesting, but it doesn't look very good if you have a close look at the graphics, we'll see.

Don't judge a game on its graphics

Exactly.

Remember, minecraft?

Today it was the most happy and at the same time the most FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- day to me. After logging back after friday's ambush when we were attacked by some sniper together with Cadis, I found more m107 ammo and at the same time, I saw a heli on the field on NW airstrip. I got there, got a AS50, took it, dropping M24 that I found earlier and ammo to it and was like really happy that I found it. Later I grabbed L85 as well. But, when I went into that factory building made out of metal walls, my sister came in and started screaming out loud "PLAY WITH ME, PLAY WITH ME!" at the same time shaking my right hand whenI was trying to press "Abort". I was like "fine, just wait a second!" I almost did press the abort button when....... I was shot and killed from nowhere, while I was in the damn cover.

Seriously... I MEAN FUCKING SERIOUSLY. That was my first REAL ragequit I have ever done in gaming life. That was a REAL FUCKING RAGEQUIT, I got the most fucking rare equipment in the entire game but to die like this? Man, that was so sad dude! I wonder when will be my next time when I will even find an AS50 sniper rifle again... That was my dream loadout anyhow.

Watch through the screenshots I did before I died. Sigh :'(

http://steamcommunity.com/id/misharoman/screenshot/595849980757730990/?

http://steamcommunit...9980757732147/?

http://steamcommunit...9980757730264/?

http://steamcommunit...9980757731556/?

*bleep*

Edited by Clavus

K so I finally got through all the instalation and stuff. When I started up ARMA 2: OA, It first comes up with this error: No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'. Then i say ok and I go on with the game loading up. Then all of the sudden the game crashes and this error comes up: Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0 What is all that about? When I start playing Day Z, It crashes saying: Bad Seriel Number Did anyone have this problem? How do I fix it?

K so I finally got through all the instalation and stuff. When I started up ARMA 2: OA, It first comes up with this error: No entry 'bin/config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'. Then i say ok and I go on with the game loading up. Then all of the sudden the game crashes and this error comes up: Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0 What is all that about? When I start playing Day Z, It crashes saying: Bad Seriel Number Did anyone have this problem? How do I fix it?

I get data file too short 'addons dubbing.pbo',

So ARMA2 Fans help us out.

Don't like you can't do anything against zombies without weapons

and can't find weapons

You need to roll with me son :pipe:

Last night me and MrTurboTrio looted a military camp, then turbo logged off just as a group of 3/4 guys came to the camp and started firing at me. I ran round the back of them, shot a couple of them then stole their bike and trolled past them :V

Edited by Dr.Minky