Mr. Green Gaming

Jedabia

jedabia

A few things first off.

Well done to Corby, the first person to realise the obvious, and slightly messed up, comments placed in my last three applications. "Blowing up spawn"? how did no-one notice? you all wished me good luck, yet didn't bother reading the actual post.

As per this section's rules, Pufulet posted against my application, as did Corby in a less outright manner.

Gameserver: MineCraft

Country of origin: UK

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

Link to Xfire profile **:

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Over the summer, 2011, I was accepted as Administrator straight away for the "greentubbles group" MineCraft server, although i left there due to the owners being immature canadians and the server not progressing even into the public stages. Before then i had run my own server with some friends until, due to a lack of funds and a loss in enjoyment, i backed out of running that server, and it eventually shut down after changing hands around three times. I have been Moderator on any server that i was put my mind in, and i wish to continue that trend. I have brought experience and hardwork to all servers i've ever plyer on, and, with my help, Mr Green, or it's new name under it's rebrandment, could benefit from some new and experienced players becoming staff.

Please do not misconstrue this as unnecessary criticism. I'm just trying to give you some feedback that will help you both in future admin applications, and life in general.

Be Honest.

In the beginning of 2011 you were 22.

Towards the end of 2011 you were 24.

The beginning of 2012? 23.

Today you are 21. I can understand your thought process, that age begets maturity and thus the higher the number the higher your chances. But I'm afraid maturity is something that you have to display, rather than something which is granted to you over time.

Without honesty in your application, it is unreasonable to expect people to come and be 100% behind you. That being said, I wish you luck and hope you learn from this.

Please do not misconstrue this as unnecessary criticism. I'm just trying to give you some feedback that will help you both in future admin applications, and life in general.

Be Honest.

In the beginning of 2011 you were 22.

Towards the end of 2011 you were 24.

The beginning of 2012? 23.

Today you are 21. I can understand your thought process, that age begets maturity and thus the higher the number the higher your chances. But I'm afraid maturity is something that you have to display, rather than something which is granted to you over time.

Without honesty in your application, it is unreasonable to expect people to come and be 100% behind you. That being said, I wish you luck and hope you learn from this.

He probably has a Dissociative identity disorder if so better not let him run for admin. Since he has 4 personalities we can't be certain they all behave the same ...

Good luck, but like Awesomeo said, your applications have just been dishonest in the past, I believe in second chances and occasionally third under special circumstances, but you just seem to enjoy lying and copy and pasting your past application, I see no reason for you to continue on this path?

Never the less, good luck then.

owners being immature canadians

Any need to insult the Canadians too?

To be honest, I don't even think you can become a admin since your age changing past and well if you think it is funny, it is not, nobody thinks so. I expect this thread to be removed soon and user banned from this subforum so he can't keep spamming applications, but that might be just a dream.

• 1 month later...