Mr. Green Gaming

Future of Mr. Green

Ywa

Hey, SkyBlue here, my account wasnt made in this days, i just have this old one and ~dQ__Qb~ lol, so, i donated some euros but i dont remember when, i know i donated in too many times, also in the double gcs sale in this 2014, someone know how i can probe it? My gcs account is: ~dQ__Qb~

Edit: 

Yo, guess what, i found my euro donation in paypal :P

(The yellow highlight was made when the gcs were double for donation)

HPtyn4m.png

You need to PM Ywa with it, and don't worry about things like double GC, this shows the date of purchase so it can all be worked out

Edited by Balmung

"As a compensation we'll be giving all active players a GC bonus somewhere in the coming weeks." i see that Viini, Reve, Wonas, Hormiga and a lot of people got like 20k gc back and i got nothing, and i play every fucking day since i remember (not when ping strikes ofc) Why i didnt get anything? I'm Ari this is a new account

"As a compensation we'll be giving all active players a GC bonus somewhere in the coming weeks." i see that Viini, Reve, Wonas, Hormiga and a lot of people got like 20k gc back and i got nothing, and i play every fucking day since i remember (not when ping strikes ofc) Why i didnt get anything? I'm Ari this is a new account

http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/14450-gc-purchases-are-now-restored/

Still cant get why viini is getting even more gc than he had

Still cant get why viini is getting even more gc than he had

Every one got the gcs they earned since they joined the community (before july 13 ofc),logs can't lie.