Mr. Green Gaming

Future of Mr. Green

Ywa

12 hours ago, neox. said:

You can't always like some things or gamemodes on a server, and I would also agree to remove the gamemode, but at least during the gamemode I can take a short break, or it's just how the game works. I remember old times a gamemode was really hated, whose name was Manhunt, I didn't like it, but I feel like I miss it because it was fun somehow

votes don't prove anything. in MH only one guy would get the most fun, the guy being chased, so lots would rage neg vote. If ppl like u or i miss it its because it was fun just didnt see it at the time.

I gotta admit it was kinda better before when Bin and SDK ran the servers. After that Aleks came to help SDK. 2k17 means Bier is alone developing the server, aleks left, SDK basically left. I wish there could be born more developers, but seems like the average age of players is going down so idk how bright todays players is. Sad but true. I'm glad tho Bier exists.

1 hour ago, Goldberg said:

I gotta admit it was kinda better before when Bin and SDK ran the servers. After that Aleks came to help SDK. 2k17 means Bier is alone developing the server, aleks left, SDK basically left. I wish there could be born more developers, but seems like the average age of players is going down so idk how bright todays players is. Sad but true. I'm glad tho Bier exists.

1+

23 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

CTF is hilarious cuz u turn afk during ctf and laugh at our jokes, isn't it cocko?

CTF would be great with epic maps, epic battles, weapons, random markers.. THAT would fit ctf. 

its fun when everyones in a traffic jam at one of the flags. imo so much more fun than rtf or sh, but then again i also liked mh. it could be made better if a modder developed on that and added some of the stuff ur talking about. unfortunately the best ctf maps were deleted as the admins hated ctf and didnt like it when it took too long even though now we have way bigger issue with rtf in this regard. the best ctf maps were early on in mrgreen when there'd be 40 players crawling out a garage and cursing at each other or when there was a skyscraper and golf carts would sometimes successfully team up to do a good defense.

• Greens

Mr.Green needs a new game server to bring in fresh players of a more mature field and not internet kiddies. 

Ie something new and fresh which the community can work on. Perhaps we could look at flash based mini games or something which we could host on a live arcade on the forum website...?

17 hours ago, Duby said:

Mr.Green needs a new game server to bring in fresh players of a more mature field and not internet kiddies. 

Ie something new and fresh which the community can work on. Perhaps we could look at flash based mini games or something which we could host on a live arcade on the forum website...?

ETS2/ATS Company which belongs to MRGREEN will be PERFECT idea! (In the proccess into doing MRGREEN COMPANY in ETS2/ATS)

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2017 at 8:40 PM, Duby said:

If rage.mp and gta-orange gain traction, i'm sure mrgreen could easily set up a successful server.

5 minutes ago, WesEdit said:

Yep we want sucksexful server ^_^

It's doing well now but as the price of entry into nextgen gets cheaper we can expect mta's evergreen nature to slip slowly away. At the same time as that slips away, mrgreen could just migrate to nextgen seemlessly if a mod community can arise and it isn't taken down by Rockstar.

Nextgen players simply don't have stuff like mta and gtamp which is why so many complain about their online experience. Despite their great graphics their online gameplay sucks judging from youtube videos and comments.

It's also terrible in EA where battlefield1942 will outlast battlefield 1, plenty more examples.