Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Maps in MIX server that have escape or camping spots or places where you get trapped with no chance to get out.

[sH] Scatman (easy escape)

[sH] 2015 (camping spots and closed places where once you get in, theres no way out.) Escape may be fixed.

[sH] No Kebab map (many escapes)

[sH] Sandstorm (has escape)

[sH] My Turn (map is way too small when theres 30 or more players in the server)

Apart from those maps, the AFK mode is not working properly. Even if you are away from the PC some players even reach to get 3rd position after camping the hole map in the spawn spot.

At map starts theres a lot of AFK players who can get killed by playing people meaning that they dont get killed in away status at map start.

Edited by /////AMG

I'm not sure when, but at some point the map "1st NTS by Alekscore" on MIX server was removed. This map has a bug, at a boat spawn at mount chilliad caused by a NTS script adjustment later on which makes vehicles spawn closer to the ground. Earlier this map had no bugs. I'd just like to say that this is one of my favorite maps, and it has been there from the start. And with over 1,000 plays I think that someone made a huge mistake by removing it! It's one of the original NTS maps, it has a hell of a lot of value to me and others. I mean, even if it has a bug (which u can avoid if you know how) I think that the fact that it is such a old map and has so many plays should prevent it from being deleted like this. Please put it back, I love that map :(

In order to improve our servers map quality you can report here maps that are badly rated or bugged on our servers so map managers can review/delete them.

Please refer to this format to report a map:

Server:

Map name:

Reason:

Megas, if you can't report seriously, don't report at all

This topic is for BUGGED or VERY badly rated maps

Server: MIX

Map name: [sH] SCATMAN / SH-the-trooper

Reason: Na hora de reupar o mapa eu esqueci de corrigir o nome da pasta, ai agora tem 2 mapas, um que tem escape e o outro que esta corrigido...

Por isso que eu pesso para apagar o mapa que possui o nome da pasta SH-the-trooper, o outro esta corrigido e não necessita ser apagado :)