Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Then why Warp remove Borx RTF? Reason: "Too hard for players" while some players did it. It will be unfair if this maps stays in server while Borz's RTF are not.

I agree with you. I insist that a map being 'too hard' for some players is not enough reason to delete it. I don't know the map you are referring to but I would have probably complained about that map being deleted too if I enjoyed it.

MIX

[NTS] Don't be mad,Sky

Absolute bullshit,play it and you'll see.

A map won't get deleted just because you hate it -_-

not only me,but 25 other players that already played it,disliked it. also i hate it cuz i got combine harvester on that part where i couldn't pass so it's also bugged.

Edited by theMOROCCANguy

Lol-loops -added gm
Hotdog vs Mr. Whoope -deleted.
[Race]Mechanic - Dirty Run -deleted.

Knight Rider Legacy #1 - added gm.
Where The Fuck is the brake - it isn't going to be deleted just because you don't like it.

Tained X- added gm.

Eskape- Changed checkpoint type.

Edited by Bob_Taylor
Guest AleksCore

Tained X- added gm.

This map doesn't work anymore for some reason (bad syntax in meta.xml I guess or something else).

Funny fact. As I remember this map don't need gm. It was uploaded without gm, it was designed to play without gm and this map should be without gm, damn all the fuggin sense of this map is just in ramming and blocking and trying to win while avoiding this chaos, otherwise it is just another boring map. Also it's funny that one admin keep enabling gm and other admin disabling it. It is just vicious circle.

And why mix players report race maps? Play your mix and shut up about race.

We need less GM on race as possible. Some maps just really should have GM but other maps was mapped for ramming, so what's the point of GM on ramming map?

-- I am sorry for a bit rude speech, AleksCore.

RACE

tainted X

Shit.

Just add GM again.

TY for moving these thread to the MTA Race subforum.

BTW KaliBwoy disabled gm for this map last time (like a ~month ago)

Server: Race

Map: Hotdog vs Mr. Whoope

Reason: everyone get very low FPS

This map was removed without even trying to find the cause of low FPS. What if problem wasn't in this map? And since when we care about fps?

Edited by AleksCore

MTA MIX

[RTF] A Great Adventure

1° is a map very hard for most players

2º When players can't finish the map, we have to keep waiting for 20 min until the map finishes

3° This is DM and not RTF

4° 

MAP RULES

Reach The Flag - RTF- (gamemodes="race" racemode="rtf"):

RTF maps should have an high level of difficulty to finish, but take in consideration that only 1 player will win so try keep it simple as well.

But what happens when nobody can win?

Edited by caio77

MTA MIX

[RTF] A Great Adventure

1° is a map very hard for most players

2º When players can't finish the map, we have to keep waiting for 20 min until the map finishes

3° This is DM and not RTF

4° 

MAP RULES

Reach The Flag - RTF- (gamemodes="race" racemode="rtf"):

RTF maps should have an high level of difficulty to finish, but take in consideration that only 1 player will win so try keep it simple as well.

But what happens when nobody can win?

AGA is easy as fuck,everyone can finish it.

I wanna face my destiny 1 & 2 by Hulpje

100% crap, no skill maps, not even for mix, not even for any other server. Just delete them both. Ty

destiny 1 and 2 are never going to get deleted cuz you cant finish them,yes,you need skills to do it,and you're lacking them.

Guest AleksCore

I fixed this almost 2 month ago lol, but map wasn't replaced by map uploaders. I'll upload it again

Update: uploaded with some new fixes

Edited by AleksCore