Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

Guest AleksCore

I'm not sure when, but at some point the map "1st NTS by Alekscore" on MIX server was removed. This map has a bug, at a boat spawn at mount chilliad caused by a NTS script adjustment later on which makes vehicles spawn closer to the ground. Earlier this map had no bugs. I'd just like to say that this is one of my favorite maps, and it has been there from the start. And with over 1,000 plays I think that someone made a huge mistake by removing it! It's one of the original NTS maps, it has a hell of a lot of value to me and others. I mean, even if it has a bug (which u can avoid if you know how) I think that the fact that it is such a old map and has so many plays should prevent it from being deleted like this. Please put it back, I love that map :(

Thanks. I think I'll remake this map today. It will be more friendly and less bugged and with nos AFTER checkpoints (not before, lel. That was my mistake). And about map name, some guys think that this is real 1st NTS ever, probably I should change map name to at least something like "NTS1 by AleksCore" or something more original :D

I'm not sure when, but at some point the map "1st NTS by Alekscore" on MIX server was removed. This map has a bug, at a boat spawn at mount chilliad caused by a NTS script adjustment later on which makes vehicles spawn closer to the ground. Earlier this map had no bugs. I'd just like to say that this is one of my favorite maps, and it has been there from the start. And with over 1,000 plays I think that someone made a huge mistake by removing it! It's one of the original NTS maps, it has a hell of a lot of value to me and others. I mean, even if it has a bug (which u can avoid if you know how) I think that the fact that it is such a old map and has so many plays should prevent it from being deleted like this. Please put it back, I love that map :(

Thanks. I think I'll remake this map today. It will be more friendly and less bugged and with nos AFTER checkpoints (not before, lel. That was my mistake). And about map name, some guys think that this is real 1st NTS ever, probably I should change map name to at least something like "NTS1 by AleksCore" or something more original :D

Oh dude plz dont. I want the original back with all the old dynamic and old tops, number of plays etc. Like I said above you don't remove old maps like that, there are tons of other NTS maps that should be removed before even considering to remove one of the original maps with over 1,000 plays. Don't you think so?

Guest AleksCore

I didn't expect this, lol. I don't know, I really confused now. IMO this map is bad (it is quickie. FACT). I fixed this map already and uploaded into my topic. I am sorry about tops and I don't really care about "times played" statistics. I think you should like updated version. It is still the same map, just changed some parts.

Thanks for feedback!

Server: MIX

Map:[RTF] Naturex+ Shiny

Reason:impossible to finish

It is possible https://youtu.be/B_5WTDIwXJ4

Map: [RTF] Naturex+V3.Proximity

Reason: No GM

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2015-07-09_01-23-41.png

add GM

It already has?

Its RTF not DM! This is not a DM map server....

Report.

Map: [sH] qReW-treet HOOTE[R] HA[R]D COREEE

Reason: Map is way too big, camper can camp in the upper part of the map and in the middle staired place.

Edited by /////AMG