Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Race & MIX Map reports

warp.

I've gone through all the pages and it is save to say that by far megas is the worst map reporter. I hope you guys don't take his reports seriously..

Said Sandy, who has top1s everywhere. Ask normal players what they think. There's one of you and dozens of other players. Votes tell it all. Go ahead and like all maps that have 20 likes and 100 dislikes, noone's stopping you Sandy. But map managers need to delete those maps, because it's clear that noone likes them. 

I've gone through all the pages and it is save to say that by far megas is the worst map reporter. I hope you guys don't take his reports seriously..

Said Sandy, who has top1s everywhere. Ask normal players what they think. There's one of you and dozens of other players. Votes tell it all. Go ahead and like all maps that have 20 likes and 100 dislikes, noone's stopping you Sandy. But map managers need to delete those maps, because it's clear that noone likes them. 

u say delete in every hydra map, man

u say delete in every hydra map, man

But I haven't reported it here, have I?