Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Guest AleksCore

Lol, but you loved Joe Ford. YOU said me about this song lel. I have an idea, you could create exclusive ravebreak for us. You da pro Ableton EDM composer

Edited by AleksCore

Has there ever been any thought to make map-testing a community position? Instead of having just the one person having to do all the testing/uploading you have members apply for the testing position. They test the map and give it the go ahead to be uploaded by the uploader. If the map is a bad map but still uploaded they can be warned and such.

waiting for "..." players...

its really annoying, since theres always at least one guy that connected, or bugged. so every round you wait for that one guy and the map to start...

Also this. I see no point in the message displayed other than hate the players still getting ready.

I've suggested this quite a few times but there wasn't any response but its worth to repeat again.
Make Cargame mode a separate game mode already. Blending it with shooter has led to people skipping SH all the time.
I enjoy both cargame and Shooter but it sucks to see that SH/CG gets played only one time and instantly gets skipped to next gamemode. This can be only fixed by making cargame a seperate game mode. So I'd really appreciate if you guys could fix this little issue.

Peace.

I've suggested this quite a few times but there wasn't any response but its worth to repeat again.

Make Cargame mode a separate game mode already. Blending it with shooter has led to people skipping SH all the time.

I enjoy both cargame and Shooter but it sucks to see that SH/CG gets played only one time and instantly gets skipped to next gamemode. This can be only fixed by making cargame a seperate game mode. So I'd really appreciate if you guys could fix this little issue.

Peace.

Agree with emc,its gonna be realy better as now

if Car Game is going to be ever apart from SH I suggest to go on a full cicle of Gamemodes one with SH and then the next cicle go with Car Game.

RTF>NTS>CTF>SH>DD>RTF>NTS>CTF>CG>RTF>NTS....

I'm already playing less in the server because theres too much SH replay and none of the other gamemodes at all..

employ a map deleter, preferably me.

This^

Here comes a perk suggestion. It's not useful, but it can be really fun. Can you make a perk with which you can do wheelie with some cars (muscle cars, monster truck, etc) while a key is being pressed and held down. I got the idea from this mod for single player. But since it's for single player (cleo), it won't work in mta, sadly :(

I talked to Kali and he said it MIGHT be possible. Thought I'd post it here so that SDK and others who know lua can see it :)

Edited by MegasXLR
  • 2 weeks later...

New achievements :

Race:

Finish the map i wanna face my destiny : 100 gcs

Win the map i wanna face my destiny: 200 gcs

Mix:

Kill a player on DD or SH and make him rage quit : 100 gcs

inspired from tf2.

Lol rage quit? I don't like it xD

Isn't it possible to create HUD windows wich are able to drag in any position and to close them on the screen? The game Asetto Corsa uses it too.

ingame_21x9.jpg

So you can drag for example the greencoins-counter in an other position you want, or close that window.

Edited by Stroth

New achievements :

Race:

Finish the map i wanna face my destiny : 100 gcs

Win the map i wanna face my destiny: 200 gcs

Mix:

Kill a player on DD or SH and make him rage quit : 100 gcs

inspired from tf2.

Race

Finish the map Epic Sandking: 100 gcs

Win the map Epic Sandking: 200 gcs

Edited by Santiii733

please, for the love of god, make the maps start faster. its beyond annoying to wait every fuckin mapchange for people that are bugged, connected or whatever.

I think we should, indeed, stop caring about slow-loading people. Does it really matter if they start later? It's not like they ever finish in one of the first positions.