Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Also fixed players joining maps before downloading it, this should hopefully prevent the floating invulnerable bug. Let me know if it doesn't

Today I joined a shooter map in CarGame mode, I joined after the map started because i was downloading and i was able to kill (Shoot), but not move, either get killed by explosions or rockets.

Also fixed players joining maps before downloading it, this should hopefully prevent the floating invulnerable bug. Let me know if it doesn't

Today I joined a shooter map in CarGame mode, I joined after the map started because i was downloading and i was able to kill (Shoot), but not move, either get killed by explosions or rockets.

Just the same what happened with Braga. I hope you remember SDK :P (Maybe a week ago)

Great idea!

But I think you should work with a Like/Dislike ratio.

Because old maps have many likes with for example 100 likes and 200 dislikes (because it's played/buyed many times and because they're old).

So great new maps with for example 30 likes and 1 dislike will display in the ranking if you use ratio's.

It will look like this:

Rank     Map name        Like/Dislike Ratio     Author

1.       Example 1       25.5                   Author 1

2.       Example 2       23.1                   Author 2

3.       Example 3       17.6                   Author 3

4.       Example 4       15.4                   Author 4

5.       Example 5       14.9                   Author 5

6.       Example 6       10.0                   Author 6

7.       Example 7       9.6                    Author 7

8.       Example 8       8.3                    Author 8

9.       Example 9       8.1                    Author 9

10.      Example 10      7.5                    Author 10

etc.

And add this tabs:

- Most played

- Most buyed

- New maps

Edited by Stroth

Good idea would be for SDK to join once a month or every 6 months and clean maps. No, I don't mean maps i hate (they're a lot :P), I mean maps with atleast double their likes as dislikes. Recently we played a map by 2xD which had only 17 likes and the massive 100+ (around 130 i think) dislikes. And map ain't new so it's clear that noone wants to play it., yet it sits on server.