Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

Since the admin application change wasn't noticed (except a few!) I added them myself using the forum account created for the admin application.

Applicants should see themself in /admins now if they are using the account they posted with

Now I'll know who's who and start declining applications

That's great, but why did you change the killers to moderators? Or you gave them more rights?
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest F1MADKILLER

/ignore is not enough

I suggest add /me to ignore and IRC (If name is the same)

I already scripted this in, plus the interchat should be ignored. I only have to upload it to the server, when I'm home.

Kali add it to the user if they use race chat / mix chat and /me aswell

/ignore is not enough

I suggest add /me to ignore and IRC (If name is the same)

I already scripted this in, plus the interchat should be ignored. I only have to upload it to the server, when I'm home.

Kali add it to the user if they use race chat / mix chat and /me aswell

That's what i just said on my shitty phone.

Add 4 gcs for the 4th place and 2 gcs for 5th place on nts just like race server.

And change the player limit to win gc's to at least 5 players, on both servers.

I'd like to get some input on this, not sure if it will make it more convenient to play with low players or if it can be exploited.

I want to suggest to quit that text that says "Current playing round 1/3" that thing isnt necessary, it can appear after the round 2, isnt necessary to read that everymap, just when it repeats it can say "Currently playing round 2/3"

I like the map counter.

Add 4 gcs for the 4th place and 2 gcs for 5th place on nts just like race server.

I'd like to get some input on this, not sure if it will make it more convenient to play with low players or if it can be exploited.

Race doesn't need any player limit.

thats a good ideea!

Maybe now people wont quit or change servers just before finish to make u lose gc.

SDK how come today me and jack tried to kick a player that was timed but had no succes but only got a message saying "invalid player name"

Another thing, some players vote to not kick some timed player and they say by the chat "vote 2" to avoid kicking the player. (may be because they know the player and its their friend or something like team).

Wouldn't it be better to just /kick the player?

Guest F1MADKILLER

Give kick to players like titten who are not going to abuse there power as maybe 1 or 2 killer's might abuse and make GCs like the F1 scoring goes down to 10th

still being hard to kick a player with votekick.

Had to do it 3 times to end with the player kicked.

I dont understand why cant we have the kick cmd instead. Is going to still be the same thing but without waiting and depending on players to vote

Will help if you tell the room first that u will start a kick vote for afk bug.

still being hard to kick a player with votekick.

Had to do it 3 times to end with the player kicked.

I dont understand why cant we have the kick cmd instead. Is going to still be the same thing but without waiting and depending on players to vote

Will help if you tell the room first that u will start a kick vote for afk bug.

Some players even after reading the "he is timed" they just write in the chat "2" (which means no kicking)

I don't know why but they just mess up with us.

Also have to say some players are also kids of 13-14 years in the MIX server.