Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

And kick (isolate) players with high (unstable) ping and low fps  :V

They are already going in collisionless mode (or get killed on mix in cerntain modes), no need to kick anyone.

Although the detection scripts could use some improvements indeed.

please, for the love of god, make the maps start faster. its beyond annoying to wait every fuckin mapchange for people that are bugged, connected or whatever.

I think we should, indeed, stop caring about slow-loading people. Does it really matter if they start later? It's not like they ever finish in one of the first positions.

I agree, but to what point slow loading becomes slow loading.

I think wooozie started complaining about it since the names were added so you could see who is still loading into race, before that people did not really care that much. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by KaliBwoy

They are already going in collisionless mode (or get killed on mix in cerntain modes), no need to kick anyone.

please, for the love of god, make the maps start faster. its beyond annoying to wait every fuckin mapchange for people that are bugged, connected or whatever.

I think we should, indeed, stop caring about slow-loading people. Does it really matter if they start later? It's not like they ever finish in one of the first positions.

I think wooozie started complaining about it since the names were added so you could see who is still loading into race, before that people did not really care that much. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Yep, I think so. It used to say "Waiting for players" can't really remember but my point is there was no names. Now even on mix some players keep telling to kick them because its wasting their time :) I think before showing the name was better :P

Players start complaining about waiting for player cuz they think it has changed in someway,infact,it just shows the names now,it's the same old script afaik,the old one just didn't show names.

And please,lower the ping limit to 250,yesterday a guy with 300 ping killed me on DD with a fucking bike while i had a car...

Edited by theMOROCCANguy
Guest F1MADKILLER

How about a way to sell back perks e.g. buy a perk for 1500 GCs you only get 1k back so you get rid of the perk and get SOME GCs for doing so not the full ammount you purchased it for

We COULD also make it possible to already drive while waiting for others, and once every is in. Everyone is placed back to start and countdown starts.

First part, OK. but I don't get the last one. Why let everyone drive when they will be placed back to start when others have loaded  :V

BTW Can you please just REMOVE the annoying messeges that pop up in the middle of the race?? Not the first time I don't see the road because of those DONATE, DO U ENJOY etc messeges :/

Maybe make them appear only when a race has ended?

Edited by MegasXLR

We COULD also make it possible to already drive while waiting for others, and once every is in. Everyone is placed back to start and countdown starts.

First part, OK. but I don't get the last one. Why let everyone drive when they will be placed back to start when others have loaded  :V

BTW Can you please just REMOVE the annoying messeges that pop up in the middle of the race?? Not the first time I don't see the road because of those DONATE, DO U ENJOY etc messeges :/

Maybe make them appear only when a race has ended?

You can move that to chatbox in the settings menu.

its been an issue for quite some time now, it was actually worse before the timeout detection.

Guest AleksCore

That's almost the same that was on my mind.

Make people drive even after they finished a map.