Mr. Green Gaming

Timed out bug abuse?

Heart if my kalra time out not kicked I cant relogin my accnt coz my orignal accnt not logout....oh come on guys that is not my fault I played in other servers but never timeout problem and u guys said this is my problm pls fix server issues n unbann me.....ban me for no reason....time out and nick still in server what is my fault ?????

Are you guys all kidding me? Solve ur timed out problems and then we let you play? Dafuq is this shit guys lol, get a fukin admin for that timezone lol, gimme the fukin kick or something but you cant just say "solve ur timed out problems and we think about it" wtf u guys crazy lol

Are you guys all kidding me? Solve ur timed out problems and then we let you play? Dafuq is this shit guys lol, get a fukin admin for that timezone lol, gimme the fukin kick or something but you cant just say "solve ur timed out problems and we think about it" wtf u guys crazy lol

Well, we always kick him when he's timed, but let me explain you that. Killers can't kick those kind of bugged players when admins aren't on servers, the problem is not that he would finish 1st all the times, the real problem is if he's bugged for a long time and nobody can't kick him you'll have to wait 100 years to play the next map, and that's anoying plus we all know how to end a task with ctrl+alt+del, even when I see that guy on servers most of the times he's afk. I'll recommend him to reinstall mta or try to find help on official mta forums..

Its an mta bug, nothing happens if you close the game and you cant kick yourself or login with the same acc, i have the same problem on race but its more easy there since nobody cares if you farm gcs... Actually you cant and well the only way to solve it is kicking, why u dont make mosh admin or give to trustable people /votekick to make it more idk, its not his fault, its mta.

I honestly wish SDK could actually do something about this issue.
Lets face it, Mr.Green MTA has quite a number of admins but most of them aren't online on the server 24/7 even if they are, They don't play for much more than an hour or so and then shit like this happens on the server and all we have left is the moderators who can't do anything but watch. There's only one way to solve this problem, Give the mods the goddamn /kick privilege. Come on, Whats the big deal? If you're never ever going to do it then like what SkyBlue said, At least add the /votekick command, and I'm pretty sure someone's probably gonna back it up and say "HURR DURRR DONT ADD VOTEKICK CAUSE PLAYERS WILL ABUSE IT HURURHURURHU" No.

Edited by eatmychildren

Its an mta bug, nothing happens if you close the game and you cant kick yourself or login with the same acc, i have the same problem on race but its more easy there since nobody cares if you farm gcs... Actually you cant and well the only way to solve it is kicking, why u dont make mosh admin or give to trustable people /votekick to make it more idk, its not his fault, its mta.

Strange. I've never been bugged like that. So it's a random mta bug I guess? And what's the fix if closing game does nothing? Dude's gotta wait for admin to kick him ? :D

Strange. I've never been bugged like that. So it's a random mta bug I guess? And what's the fix if closing game does nothing? Dude's gotta wait for admin to kick him ? :D

We have it because our internet is shit, my normal ping is 180 but it goes crazy to 800 and sometimes even to 2000 so theres a moment when it just makes BOOM and you time out but actually your ghost keeps there, watch screenshots topic, i left a pic there of my 3 ghosts

I honestly wish SDK could actually do something about this issue.

Lets face it, Mr.Green MTA has quite a number of admins but most of them aren't online on the server 24/7 even if they are, They don't play for much more than an hour or so and then shit like this happens on the server and all we have left is the moderators who can't do anything but watch. There's only one way to solve this problem, Give the mods the goddamn /kick privilege. Come on, Whats the big deal? If you're never ever going to do it then like what SkyBlue said, At least add the /votekick command, and I'm pretty sure someone's probably gonna back it up and say "HURR DURRR DONT ADD VOTEKICK CAUSE PLAYERS WILL ABUSE IT HURURHURURHU" No.

idk but im online in the server for nearly 10-12 hours (Vacation days) and 2-3 hours (school days) and honestly i rarely see admin online with me.

Well, well... I don't agree with votekick. Players use it to have fun, and it's a really bad idea guys. Imagine that you're playing a duel on SH/DD, or going to make a top on NTS, etc.. someone writes the command on you, what would other players do? Even you guys if there's a duel and a votekick appears you would vote yes.. if that command goes to moderators it's ok, but in that case would be better /kick command. 

@SkyBlue

If that's an MTA bugg, then why I never have timed outs, well, with never I mean hardly ever, and other guys have more probabilities? (with that I mean some others, because all the normal players we usually know and with team they don't have those problems.) maybe cos their PC is basically a potato? when I had the potato pc I was all the single time lagging, getting stuck and with timed out problems. That's why I said, reinstall MTA or ask someone to help you out about that problem. 

Edited by neox.

don't add /votekick coz if you kill a turk guy in sh he will do /votekick on you and all turks will say yes 

or give /votekick for mods only maybe for few players too

If Turkish players try to abuse it then they'll be banned for good.

All it takes is a button to take a screenshot.

edit: @Neox But what if the min votes for kick is 10-12? Reduces the possibility of getting votekicked for no reasons. We're asking for votekick  to deal with the timed out players.

Edited by eatmychildren
Guest F1MADKILLER

I for one agree MODs should have the POWER TO KICK timed pepole only! if they abuse the kick they loose all powers SDK! do something man! its worth giveing it a shot.