Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod Contest! Contest 9: "Admin" Start your voting!

Who will win this Gmod Contest?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. One shot only!

• Cowchucker
    • Kniight
    • Norbo
    • Ywa
    • ERROR 401
    • fatblokey
    • EmRa
    • Roborobb

well so far i know whos coming in first lol

Botervloot wat ever you do dont close this down, even if it gets very low "customers" during closing time. a couple people are planning on joining this one that have not yet posted on this thread.

This thread is 2 weeks.

Afther that the voting starts.

And not even the Topcrew can stop me.

Edited by Botervloot
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive probably hyped this up waaaaaaaaaaay too much, but anyway, heres mine, because i actually got round to it! :)

post-117-1248121451_thumb.jpg

the "admins" in the 2nd panel are nameless because then you can add in your mind who you think best suits those models i used, only names are that of mayco and the topcrew

@Ywa, sorry that youre only in half of the panel, i cocked up the spacing, and i didnt want to spend the good part of 30 mins trying to fix it

@Botervloot, look i made them all one image for you, and named it sensibly for you :P

Edited by ERROR 401

ive probably hyped this up waaaaaaaaaaay too much, but anyway, heres mine, because i actually got round to it! :)

the "admins" in the 2nd panel are nameless because then you can add in your mind who you think best suits those models i used, only names are that of mayco and the topcrew

I lol'd :)

Cant tell who's who, i dont play zs >.<

I lol'd :)

Cant tell who's who, i dont play zs >.<

you can imagine them as any admin for Mr. Green you want, thats why they're left nameless, and it makes it less messy

LOL Nice one error you could have just done what i did, which is involve pretty much every single admin to your picture.... only thing that sucked was that it took forever and a maximum of 9 photos.

Expect my photo today or tommorrow.

gmbuttes0006.jpg

gmbuttes0007w.jpg

gmbuttes0008.jpg

gmbuttes0010k.jpg

gmbuttes0011.jpg

gmbuttes0013.jpg

gmbuttes0016.jpg

gmbuttes0019.jpg

gmbuttes0020.jpg

The A-Team :D

some music to help go along with it, i also edited the intro summary. Edited by Cowchucker

Three entries, the exact same amount as last time. Why not just pussy out from this one too?

Some suggestions that just might work:

Movies (can be cut down to genres?)

Combat (genres?)

Comics (genres?)

Games (genres?)

Future

*Name of the event happened in past here* (for example WWI, first man on the moon, or just widely past)

You/Your day

Daily stuff (breakfast etc.)

Food

Final Boss

Stuff going on on present world (conflicts, politics, cowchucker's everyday life and so on)

Hobbies (drawin and shit)

Childhood Games (kinda like the Games one, but with purpose of making something about a game that was one of your favorites as child)

EDIT: last stand :P

C'mon guys, making widely open and fun competition isnt really that hard.

Less People means less competition, less competition means less fun but also means more of a chance to achieve the common goal of getting GC. If you dont enter the contest... your not hurting anyone except yourself.. and maybe botervloot.

Complaining + Not Entering = People annoyed, less competition and less fun which all together = People enraged at you....hi hundred2 :)

People enter then complain if your making ideas for the next one and saying why you didnt like this one thats fine like what Emra did(I laughed my ass off at cowchuckers everyday life).

Well More GC for meh

,Sincerly The GC Whore

Still wondering why no one is entering... its so easy.

Too lame topic for it + still pissed off to the fact I worked my brain and ass off on the last one for nothing + Idea I have requires too much work + I'm at dad's house so no epic models here anyway.

Still wondering why no one is entering... its so easy.

Too lame topic for it + still pissed off to the fact I worked my brain and ass off on the last one for nothing + Idea I have requires too much work + I'm at dad's house so no epic models here anyway.

sad face

LOL Nice one error you could have just done what i did, which is involve pretty much every single admin to your picture.... only thing that sucked was that it took forever and a maximum of 9 photos.

Expect my photo today or tommorrow.

The A-Team :D

some music to help go along with it, i also edited the intro summary.

Haha nice :P

Must have taken forever :|