Mr. Green Gaming

Gmod Contest! Contest 9: "Admin" Start your voting!

Who will win this Gmod Contest?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. One shot only!

• Cowchucker
    • Kniight
    • Norbo
    • Ywa
    • ERROR 401
    • fatblokey
    • EmRa
    • Roborobb

post-48-1247483055_thumb.jpg

Hey! It's time for another *and another* Gmod Contest!

The last one was a bit complicated, and quite hard to make (No offence Cowchucker), so this time it's a bit easier, with more freedom(of speech).

This time, you have to make something that involves admins, or Top-Crew. Like mocking them, praising them like Gods, making them look tough, the regular life of an admin ect.

RULES: (I know you love em)

- Photoshop is allowed

- You must make something that involves admin. In any way. Except penis.

- You make mock them, but not insult them.

- You can make it 1 picture, you may make it 3. You may also make a comic with a maximum of 9 pictures. And please, do us both a favor, make it 1 picture, that combines all 9, instead of 9 lose pictures.

Running time is 2 weeks. Personally, I think this is better, because most people are on vacation, you will have more time to make quality stuff, and not things like "I made a crappy comic, but I'm first".

And being original is a +, instead of making a scene where you can see all admins being tough,

In ZS.

Again.

The usual rewards:

1th Place = 1000 GC*, and you may choose the next challenge

2th Place = 500 GC*

3th Place = 100 GC*

* = GC = Greencoins, money you can spend in the Store on the ZS server, on Mr-Green.

Get bannin'!

THE ENTRIES:

--Cowchucker--

post-48-1248712142_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712147_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712152_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712157_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712161_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712166_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712180_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712173_thumb.jpg

post-48-1248712183_thumb.jpg

--Kniight--

post-48-1248712260_thumb.jpg

--RoboRobb--

post-48-1248712460_thumb.png

--Ywa--

post-48-1248712305_thumb.png

--Norbo--

post-48-1248712280_thumb.png

--ERROR 401--

post-48-1248712222_thumb.jpg

--fatblokey--

post-48-1248712231.jpg

-EmRa--

post-48-1248712192_thumb.jpg

Start your voting!

Edited by Ywa
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my Entry-

post-75-1247525405_thumb.png

Admins Gone Wild! (I'm sorry)

if you crazy people don't get it, its based on the shit video series called 'Girls Gone Wild'.

Just....wow.....i almost spilled my water all over my computer from laughing so hard

BTW why am i always the one sucking dick? you know what im going to dress you and sneed up like little cows and im going to change my name for the day to cowfucker. DAMMIT ROBO IM NOT A MCDONALD AMERICAN WHOREEE, IM NOT A GAY FISHHHH STOP ADMIN ABROOOSINGSZORS!

Also Botervloot no offense taken, i get it that last contest was pretty crappy but im glad that theres an admin contest.... half of which will involve me and something sexual :lol:

Heres my Entry-

post-75-1247525405_thumb.png

if you crazy people don't get it, its based on the shit video series called 'Girls Gone Wild'.

Just....wow.....i almost spilled my water all over my computer from laughing so hard

BTW why am i always the one sucking dick? you know what im going to dress you and sneed up like little cows and im going to change my name for the day to cowfucker. DAMMIT ROBO IM NOT A MCDONALD AMERICAN WHOREEE, IM NOT A GAY FISHHHH STOP ADMIN ABROOOSINGSZORS!

Also Botervloot no offense taken, i get it that last contest was pretty crappy but im glad that theres an admin contest.... half of which will involve me and something sexual :lol:

Ok :V

Nice entry.

You uncreative fuckers. If the competition has low amount of entries, ENTER YOURSELF. I want my 1 hour back. In GC.

IMO this competition's topic is actually more lame than the last one, as to win you prodably have to do something just like robo did here.

I already have made mine, but after realizing that I'm going bck to gmod to make new one.

Also, 2 weeks? We already waited ages on the last one just to see you guys end it.

You uncreative fuckers. If the competition has low amount of entries, ENTER YOURSELF. I want my 1 hour back. In GC.

IMO this competition's topic is actually more lame than the last one, as to win you prodably have to do something just like robo did here.

I already have made mine, but after realizing that I'm going bck to gmod to make new one.

Also, 2 weeks? We already waited ages on the last one just to see you guys end it.

You take words right out of my mouth, Erma you get a.... well i cant give you GC so i give you...(thought long and hard(no sexual jokes on this for the love of kittens!)) i shall give you a golden star or if you want something else. But yeah no ones entering i mean i know error's going to enter but hes still working on it, and i know im going to enter but im still working on it. Thats 3 people not including that picture that guy put up.

Its one of these three problems, 1 people are being Lazy, 2 we are losing a lot more active players on the forums, 3 people have lost interest in your competitions due to various reasons.

MORE PEOPLE COMPETE!, Erma compete you you wont get the prize i was going to give you.

repost this image if you want but i think you will not gain vote except your own.

And there it's more funny for people to create a new posing for a contest not using a old one.

And in my opinion, your picture is soulless, the gun is not impressive.

Just try to do something cooler.

Heres my Entry-

Awesome. Simply awesome.

Nice picture, I laughed. Very loud.. Really emberasing, as my family came up to me and like WTF R U DOIN? XD

LOOL :gmod:

Just a quick question, what are the conditions for animated .gifs?

If it's a maximum of 9 pictures, it's ok.

Hmm.

I don't mind it, as long if there is a max of 9 "scenes". If you get what I mean. Not the walking from A to B, but like entering a room from a different camera angle. That is a maxium of 9.

Heres my Entry-

SexPose. (I'm sorry)

Awesome. Simply awesome.

There. Told ya. Key to victory is sexpose.

No. Making something truly awesome will result in victory.

It's just that these posing contests are a bit too frequent to my liking. Don't have that much inspiration or will to put effort in it.

Canceling shouldn't be done if the one who does the cancel hasn't entered themself.

It is kinda annoying to first think for a pic for topic thats not that interesting and then when you finish it some guys who actually haven't entered come and close it down.

But, I think I have pretty epic idea now, gonna go do it.. C:

is the only way to win with this sex?

repost this image if you want but i think you will not gain vote except your own.

And there it's more funny for people to create a new posing for a contest not using a old one.

And in my opinion, your picture is soulless, the gun is not impressive.

Just try to do something cooler.

how can a picture be souless when it doesnt live stop getting so annoyed about a couple of pixels...