Mr. Green Gaming

Uncyclopedia.

Danni

Please, no Scandinavian "WE ARE THE REAL VIKINGS!!!11!!!elevenone!!!1" discussions.

Dude Norway is the real vikings -.-

Its true, we have the coast, and the boats?

Viking stuff is the nr1 tourist attraction in NOrway...? O.o

I've read english books about great britain a few hundred years ago, and they prayed every night that the NORWEGIANS would'nt come and get them.

BTW LOL at that page, i can tell where the people who wrote it live :L

They write 90% shit about Norway though, which i hate... >:(

Norway is famous for its music. Black metal owns almost no (some conservatist wnnabe keeps editing hear HERE, faggot)... ALL minds in Norway. The bestestestest band of all bands is called DDE, which means Devil's Death Ensemble. They have songs called "Her blir det liv" (Resurrect the dead), "Vinsjan p

Edited by Sacrifical
Please, no Scandinavian "WE ARE THE REAL VIKINGS!!!11!!!elevenone!!!1" discussions.

I've read english books about great britain a few hundred years ago, and they prayed every night that the NORWEGIANS would'nt come and get them.

No, it was us, the Danes who took over west England, and also Norway was under den for 400 years, and sweden for 100 years, I think..

No, it was us, the Danes who took over west England, and also Norway was under den for 400 years, and sweden for 100 years, I think..

Yeah dude i know Norway was under Denmark for a long time, but Norway was the real Vikings :awesome:

The danes had no problem keeping Norway, as the norwegians was mostly out on the sea anyways...

United Kingdom of Britannia (and Northern Pangaea)

Capital: Nova Wolverhampton

Largest City: Tesco :lol:

Official Languages: Bollocks, Scotchish, Walesh, Cornwallish, Norn Iron Speak, Mannish, Arabic, Hindustani, Pakistani, Chinese and Vietnamese

Currency: Spliff

Facts:

Only in Britain … Can a pizza get to your house faster than an Ambulance.

XD

Edited by ERROR 401

Belgium is a small state of confusion (see also Switzerland) between France to the west, Holland in the east, and Poland in the south. It's national animal is the lllama. It is populated primarily by Belges, a sub-species of wombat that is startlingly similar in appearance to humans. Belgium is roughly the size of Belgium.

Nobody really knows anything about the country. Lets be honest, name one thing you know about Belgium. If you thought chocolate then your opinion doesn't count. Name another thing, go on. Yeah, thought so.

Edited by Axon

Lol netherlands XD

Der Nederlanden

Tiestodanceforlifekoninkrijk

The Belgian Republic of Canadian Holland

Weedandhookersland

Largest City : Madurodam

National Heroes: marijuana, wooden shoes, HOLLANDO!,windmills, Rob Van der Ven, Joran van der Sloot Mythbuster and Your Mom

Export : Whores, Ecstasy, Windmills and Wooden shoes.

Capitol: Madurodam (in the future after the dutch world domination plans: Maastricht by sea)

Lol

Lol netherlands XD

Der Nederlanden

Tiestodanceforlifekoninkrijk

The Belgian Republic of Canadian Holland

Weedandhookersland

Largest City : Madurodam

National Heroes: marijuana, wooden shoes, HOLLANDO!,windmills, Rob Van der Ven, Joran van der Sloot Mythbuster and Your Mom

Export : Whores, Ecstasy, Windmills and Wooden shoes.

Capitol: Madurodam (in the future after the dutch world domination plans: Maastricht by sea)

Lol

There used to be a page about the Dutch language there too, which was hilarious. Things like "wentelteefje" means "turn around little bitch" and more.

Belgium is a small state of confusion (see also Switzerland) between France to the west, Holland in the east, and Poland in the south. It's national animal is the lllama. It is populated primarily by Belges, a sub-species of wombat that is startlingly similar in appearance to humans. Belgium is roughly the size of Belgium.

Nobody really knows anything about the country. Lets be honest, name one thing you know about Belgium. If you thought chocolate then your opinion doesn't count. Name another thing, go on. Yeah, thought so.

I couldn't name one thing.. It's true.

I was going to post that :angry:

EDIT:

Belgian.gif

Supposed flag of Belgium. It would supposedly be called "ceci n'est pas la Belgique"

Edited by Lukkie