[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since I need to end the school semester with fairly good grades, I will be rather busy in this time interval : 11-22 January. ( That doesn't mean I can't do a lil' bit of that and this here, too :P ) After that, I'll be having a 2 week +/- a few days free time. By the end of the vacation, that is around 8 February, expect another big (-ish) update. I'll give you a glimpse on what might be returning to the game.

Possible returning / new features:

- Ammo Regeneration when Undead population is high.

- Reward System. ( It will be different though )

- Class updates: Change achievements, levels, etc ( There is a problem, though, I need to get points from the old class achievements, too :P )

- Shop items revision.

- More maps to the cycle.

- Some changes to zombie classes.

PS: Turret from HL2 and ... most likely no collide between humans and barricades.

Since I need to end the school semester with fairly good grades, I will be rather busy in this time interval : 11-22 January. ( That doesn't mean I can't do a lil' bit of that and this here, too :P ) After that, I'll be having a 2 week +/- a few days free time. By the end of the vacation, that is around 8 February, expect another big (-ish) update. I'll give you a glimpse on what might be returning to the game.

- Class updates: Change achievements, levels, etc ( There is a problem, though, I need to get points from the old class achievements, too :P )

- Shop items revision.

PS: Turret from HL2 and ... most likely no collide between humans and barricades.

Dude deluvas why no collide with barricades so u cant create stairs anymore? Thats epic dont change that i think nobody wants you to change that.

Lol, it's representative of the way people plays^^

@Delu > What about oldie maps?(the cityyyyyy!)

Until my framerate issue will be fixed I can't play that much zs, cake.

Also, make the chat window more sexy, at the scoreboard, it looks bold and big, and we can't keep it at the same place after each round :o

Edited by Chikennugget1

- Shop items revision.

:awesome:

That's cool, but if there is no colide how can you posibly get somewhere up high?

Humans will be slaughtered!

Dude deluvas why no collide with barricades so u cant create stairs anymore? Thats epic dont change that i think nobody wants you to change that.

Uh.. Barricades aren't used for that :P

Yeah it is more realistic but i love them its fun to build a place up high. B) but about the hl2 turrets will they fall if they got hit and can you pick them up? And one simple question about the lvl archievements will they be easyer?

PS: Delu ur tha best :lol:

Uh.. Barricades aren't used for that :P

Yeah it is more realistic but i love them its fun to build a place up high. B) but about the hl2 turrets will they fall if they got hit and can you pick them up? And one simple question about the lvl archievements will they be easyer?

PS: Delu ur tha best :lol:

Wow by all this nice support i gonna donate 2 dollar spend it good :P. Thanks for all the in game and update support:D

PS: I donated now when i get mah greencoins? And do you get more luve when u donated?

Edited by Bullet_Proof

PS: I donated now when i get mah greencoins? And do you get more luve when u donated?

Takes a few hours. But I think Clavus will be fast this time. So give it a hour.

And how'd you mean more love? :P

Well error401 told me allmost a year ago that i get love from the admins if i donated :P.

And why is the server offline right now?

If i can't play i cant spend mah greencoins :P

Edited by Bullet_Proof

Damn can i please get 1000 more greencoins or 1000 as birthday present still dont got enough for perk. :P

I don't think they are that nice :( becuse clavus owe me 3500 gc for my title change for IW

Damnit i wish i donated on christmass but i was to late and now i cant buy any perks:p

Got 4000 and need 5000 :lol:

Edited by Bullet_Proof

Bullet_Proof, you are off-topic. This topic concerns update status / bugs / suggestions .. :P Also, the guys spamming me on steam like, mostly 12 year old kids like : "amgad daluvas server crash, wooot to doooo? we arrr doomeed" or "da update sacks .. i don't like this map" .. Please read this :)

EDIT ( As soon as I'm done with getting marks I will get back on track )

Edited by Deluvas

- Class updates: Change achievements, levels, etc ( There is a problem, though, I need to get points from the old class achievements, too tongue.gif ) Remooovezz!! enuf is enuf!

- Shop items revision.

- More maps to the cycle. asawe.gif

*hopes the update makes ZS more fun*

Edited by Hundred2

- Class updates: Change achievements, levels, etc ( There is a problem, though, I need to get points from the old class achievements, too tongue.gif ) Remooovezz!! enuf is enuf!

- Shop items revision.

No the classes needs to be changed and the level archievments!

- Shop items revision.

No, i hate the classes to be honest.

- Shop items revision.

No, i hate the classes to be honest.

Are you serious? thats why i play but it needs to be balanced really.