[ZS] Game Update

Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but I really don't like this update. But I'll just give some constructive criticism.

The whole game goes blurry when you look down iron sights, this is just really really awkward.

I've seen a few incidents of the timer being bugged.

Please bring back the old weapon slot system, or at least make an option between the two.

If that's not going to happen, make the weapons actually correspond to each number please? At the moment the gun is like, 2, the snowballs are like 4 and they're all mixed up. Next weapon just skips past certain things as well.

Admins have no spray detector, which is a necessity.

We don't get the choice of which weapon we want? The supply crate just gives you a different pistol/smg etc, whilst you may just want either ammo or health.

Fast zombie and poison zombies might as well be unlocked from the beginning with the rate they're unlocked.

Prop killing isn't skillful anymore, and those that hit it off the ground have to compensate for the weaker prop.

Zombies can pick up nailed props.

I'll update this if I find anything else.

Edited by Dusty

Yeah I noticed too that it goes blurry (and on my screen I had the impression the game almost turned in black and white after doing ironsight, the colors weren't obvious as before, it turns darker or lighter (depending of the color of the prop).

And I think,for the ammo crate, you should make a sort of weapon list, when you press E you have the choice like between 2 or 3 weapons of the same rank(pistols-smg-rifles-shottys) but sometimes you can't get a weapon because you need an amount of kills? (for example you have M3 super-M1014-HL2 shotty but you can't take the M1014 because you need,let's say, 45 kills?)

I think that could be a good option so people must "work" to get their weapons.

And by the way, what happened to Last man stand?

As berserker I don't get my crowbar when I'm last human :o

Edited by Chikennugget1
The whole game goes blurry when you look down iron sights, this is just really really awkward.

Yeah, it's called effect. I bet you haven't heard of that.

What timer? (if it's the Spawn Protection one, you are right)

Please bring back the old weapon slot system, or at least make an option between the two.

If that's not going to happen, make the weapons actually correspond to each number please? At the moment the gun is like, 2, the snowballs are like 4 and they're all mixed up. Next weapon just skips past certain things as well.

..and on the old version how was it then? They were mixed, too. You are just confused because you haven't learned the new slots. That's it!

Removed that because I'm planning on redoing the admin panel for 'comfort and utility'.

We don't get the choice of which weapon we want? The supply crate just gives you a different pistol/smg etc, whilst you may just want either ammo or health.

The crate gets the human/zombie ratio and gives you a weapon that fits that interval. If you already have that weapon, it gives you ammo/ health... By the way, in the old ZS version, the weapon reward was random.

Fast zombie and poison zombies might as well be unlocked from the beginning with the rate they're unlocked.

Zombie classes unlock system is back on track. The more zombies, the more classes.

Prop killing isn't skillful anymore, and those that hit it off the ground have to compensate for the weaker prop.

You see.. I clamped the prop damage to 40% of the target's maximum health because the game would end in 5 minutes.

Zombies can pick up nailed props.

Zombies aren't badgers ... (EDIT: I will think about that)

..and sorry for double posting.

Edited by Deluvas

One question about ammunition guy, does it give you the double ammo when you collect a new gun from a crate?

(EX: i get a MP5 with 30/300, with ammunition guy it would be 30/600 ?)

When your weapon gets stripped away, its ammunition goes, too. So,if you get a MP5, you receive default ammo + double how much the crate gives you that ammo type

Edit: God damn edits >.<

Edited by Deluvas

Yeah, it's called effect. I bet you haven't heard of that.

Dare I detect sarcasm? I'm sure it'd be nice for it to be optional.

What timer? (if it's the Spawn Protection one, you are right)

I'm talking about the "round left" timer. However this only appeared when there was only two or three players, it's probably nothing big.

..and on the old version how was it then? They were mixed, too. You are just confused because you haven't learned the new slots. That's it!

I'm talking about the weapons list at the top, rather than the L4D style weapon list at the side.

Removed that because I'm planning on redoing the admin panel for 'comfort and utility'.

Good to hear.

I don't mean to sound rude, I know you've put a ton of work into this. I'm just telling you bugs and giving constructive criticism.

One question about ammunition guy, does it give you the double ammo when you collect a new gun from a crate?

(EX: i get a MP5 with 30/300, with ammunition guy it would be 30/600 ?)

When your weapon gets stripped away, its ammunition goes, too. So,if you get a MP5, you receive default ammo + double how much the crate gives you that ammo type

Edit: God damn edits >.<

Ahh I get it, I didn't buy it yet because I feared that if i got a new weapon from a crate, it would give me the same amount of ammo FOR that new weapon as without the upgrade.

Probably get it naow..