Deluvas

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about my 2 classes gameplay?

Soldier: Uses every weapon excepted melee ones, have no ammo regen but can buy an upgrade for it.

Warrior: Uses ONLY melee weapons, can't pick up pistols/any other wep...

Both can use cade kits.

Turrets are used as weapons, you can find a turret, pick it up then set it somewhere, it has life so it can be destroyed!

What about my 2 classes gameplay?

Soldier: Uses every weapon excepted melee ones, have no ammo regen but can buy an upgrade for it.

Warrior: Uses ONLY melee weapons, can't pick up pistols/any other wep...

Both can use cade kits.

Turrets are used as weapons, you can find a turret, pick it up then set it somewhere, it has life so it can be destroyed!

I Don't really like the idea of having every class in ZS have a turret its enough with one class and why even have a turret in zs :&

Edited by Sneed

@Sneed maybe one turret by map? Then that will have to be a powerful one, not gud.

Bah that's just for the few fanatics who worship the classes.

That was just some...compromise, otherwise, ZS would be, for me, old ZS.With ammo regen, no classes, weapon system with kills, no-collisions, epic runs, epic fails, no mass camp....

But most people play on mr green server for the classes. Otherwise everybody played Noxious.

I think i will never play again if the classes gets out. And if the barricades gonna be changed then the zombies needs to have less HP or the unlimited ammo otherwise its impossible to survive :P

@Sneed maybe one turret by map? Then that will have to be a powerful one, not gud.

That was just some...compromise, otherwise, ZS would be, for me, old ZS.With ammo regen, no classes, weapon system with kills, no-collisions, epic runs, epic fails, no mass camp....

How about we have no turret whatsoever? It's hardly gonna be used in a Zombie Apocolypse. Which is what this game is supposed to be.

Bullet_Proof, did you even play before the classes? A lot of players left because of them.

But most people play on mr green server for the classes. Otherwise everybody played Noxious.

I think i will never play again if the classes gets out. And if the barricades gonna be changed then the zombies needs to have less HP or the unlimited ammo otherwise its impossible to survive tongue.gif

Before any fancy fetures like classes, cades and iron sights you only had props for cading and skill for surviving :P

i reckon we have two servers:

One where it can be modded into oblivion, with all the class malarky and such

and One where it is the old, Original ZS that everyone loves and misses.

Whether thats impossible to do or what, its a good idea.

and plus, my mines a hard drop again. Engineer used to be pro man... XD

two servers would be too much imo, there are enough standard zs servers

some questions/suggestions/bugs:

1. the zombies drop ammo boxes and stuff, what for are they?

2. in IW you get 1gc/30hp healed as medic, maybe you can add that so more ppl play this class. Also most medics only heal themselves, it should take double the time to heal oneself (this would also stop the medic runner noobs)

3. If someone's mine explodes after he's killed, it kills humans --> :o

4. "100 health vials" takes ages to get and it's stupid imo because they steal them from other players who need them

i was too lazy to read 18 pages so if something was mentioned earlier just ignore it

luv the changes :D

i reckon we have two servers:

One where it can be modded into oblivion, with all the class malarky and such

and One where it is the old, Original ZS that everyone loves and misses.

Would you like to fund the second server then?

2. in IW you get 1gc/30hp healed as medic, maybe you can add that so more ppl play this class. Also most medics only heal themselves, it should take double the time to heal oneself (this would also stop the medic runner noobs)

No more stealing things from IW.

ZS and IW should be different in their own rights.

• 2 weeks later...