• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Yup its easy to do.

Replace the file lasthuman_fixed with a music of your choice (rename it and copy n paste it over the old LH song)

C:\Program Files (x86 when using 64-bit)\Steam\steamapps\[steamnamehere]\garrysmod\garrysmod\sound

I do agree with the half life music tho.

Those beats (Dun dun dun) get damm boring after a while. the half-life song gave some atmospere.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe for last human you could have more than one song and have one play randomly... that would add some variety.

Maybe: Two steps from hell - Nemesis

Two steps from hell - ASAP

(Maybe some more... I'll look around see what i can find)

Edit: You could have a differnt song for each class... depending on which class is last human a different song palys for LH

Edited by AFlailingRetard

Some update screenshots..

post-18-12616954394_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169546095_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169548688_thumb.jpg

post-18-12616955214_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169553832_thumb.jpg

The endgame scoreboard needs update :(. It displays wrong data .. but votemap works. Fixed the map not loading. (That's because there wasn't any map on the gameserver, but it was on the download ..).

New score system : At the moment, quick redeem at 8 points, 12 normal redeem.

For every brain you get, you receive 2 points. If it's propkill, you get 3 points.

Zombine class is currently disabled.

Classes update and tweaking in the near future ..

..and arrow too!

EDIT: You can win the game as human if you put yours brains to work! Use the tools you get or ask someone to barricade the right spot. Don't barricade yourself if you can't get to Supply Crates! ( Health / Ammo / Weapons )

Edited by Deluvas

Some update screenshots..

post-18-12616954394_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169546095_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169548688_thumb.jpg

post-18-12616955214_thumb.jpg

post-18-126169553832_thumb.jpg

The endgame scoreboard needs update :(. It displays wrong data .. but votemap works. Fixed the map not loading. (That's because there wasn't any map on the gameserver, but it was on the download ..).

New score system : At the moment, quick redeem at 8 points, 12 normal redeem.

For every brain you get, you receive 2 points. If it's propkill, you get 3 points.

Zombine class is currently disabled.

Classes update and tweaking in the near future ..

..and arrow too!

EDIT: You can win the game as human if you put yours brains to work! Use the tools you get or ask someone to barricade the right spot. Don't barricade yourself if you can't get to Supply Crates! ( Health / Ammo / Weapons )

Dude, you should take a break XD

Yes, Sneed .. I should take a break .. But I can stop thinking about each one of those players that doesn't like the changes .. and I have to agree with them .. Some things are right, some aren't .. I personally believe this update should have been the first that happened to the game. I also believe this will improve, since I did the hard part (cleaning as much code as I could) .. Also, you have to test stuff ( I test them with 2 computers ) .. and interact - Client / Server, etc..

I won't give up until the game is proper..

Edited by Deluvas

Hmm first i hated the new brain system But after thinkin i like it now. Good work on the update :)

Found a few bugz. (Dont we love them?)

Classes dont level up. (Im stuck at lvl 0 engineer and i have 60/60 cades and 150/150 mines.

Healing doesnt give points.

Mines dont even try to explode.

Edited by Hundred2

The new propkill system is epic tongue.gif

Whats new :o?

You can carry props (crates, tires ....) when you look on a prop and press E. It disappears and you can throw them with Mouse 2. Sometimes it's really annyoing and unfair :D

That's why I clamped the prop damage to 40% of the player's maximum health..